It's all a good education from my mother (where is the big braid?...)

Jiang Yuzhen had only been working on this job for a few days, and she couldn't get off the kang because of the pain all over her body.

Hearing the lively voices in the Westinghouse, sadness came even more from it. Seeing Mrs. Nie's first glance, she couldn't hold back any longer, she lay on the kang and wiped away tears.

When she was too tired to move her fingers, she was thinking, how did things develop to this point?

Oh, first of all, the second daughter-in-law's hand was injured and she couldn't work. Then she said that the Women's Federation wanted to commend the supporters of the army, and said that she was the first person in the family to support the army, so she should be the first to commend her...

Jiang Yuzhen felt that she might have fallen into the pit, but she is the elder sister-in-law and the first person in the family. A smart person, even Mrs. Nie can be coaxed by her so that she doesn't need to work, she will never admit that she has been fooled.

She wiped away tears at Madam Nie, "Mom, I'm exhausted!"

The family life is very tiring, but what is more aggrieved is that Qin Wan can do nothing, drink tea and eat melon seeds and chat, she will Have to be a cow or a horse for the family?

Madam Nie had just fought chicken blood, when she was full of fighting power, and patted Jiang Yuzhen on the shoulder,

"Don't cry, Mom has already figured out a way to deal with her, just keep doing it for a few more days!"

Jiang Yuzhen expressed that she completely believed in Madam Nie's actions. She has the ability, but she weakly applied,

"Mom, I really can't do this old work myself, why don't you help me..."

Before Madam Nie's eyes widened, she added quickly,

"Anyway, Hold on for a few more days, right?"

Madam Nie sucked in the rush of breath in her stomach, spit it out slowly, gritted her back molars and said,

"Sure, then mom will help you for a few days."

Anyway, after a few days, it will be The second daughter-in-law did it.

During dinner, Qin Wanwan was happy to eat the vegetable pancakes filled with sauerkraut.

Some people just have a talent for cooking, and the most common cabbage and potatoes, in the hands of some people, taste very different.

Jiang Yuzhen is someone who is very good at craftsmanship.

While eating, she did not forget to praise Jiang Yuzhen,

"My sister-in-law's cooking is also delicious, and this pickled cabbage pancake is so good! It would be great if I could eat cabbage stuffed one day. The cabbage is sweet and crunchy, and my sister-in-law made it. It must be delicious!"

Jiang Yuzhen had already made up her mind that she would never be fooled again, but every time Qin Wanwan praised her with such sincerity, she couldn't help but be happy.

"What's the matter..."

Jiang Yuzhen just wanted to say: what's the problem, just wrap it up if you want to eat it. Hearing Madam Nie's coughing, she immediately changed her mind, "

" Then there is nothing to eat, you can eat whatever you want!"

Qin Wanwan nodded her head and squinted at Jiang Yuzhen with a smile,

"Well, sister-in-law can do anything. Eat!"

Jiang Yuzhen's heart suddenly became soft.

Why is this more caring than her tough little girl?