#8 What If Bill Knew That the Stans Had Tricked Him?

"Alright, Ford. Time's up. I've got the kids. I think I'm gonna kill one of 'em now just for the heck of it!" Bill threatened happily.

"EENIE..."

"MEENIE..."

"MINEE...YOU"

"WAIT!" Stan shouted, imitating Ford. "I surrender."

"Good choice", Bill said, dropping the twins.

"Don't do it Ford, it'll destroy the universe!" the real Ford cried.

"It's the only way."

"Oh, even when you're about to die, you Pines twins just can't get along", Bill laughs as he drops the cage, chains encircling the real ford.

"My only condition is that you let my brother and the kids go", Stanley says calmly.

"Fine", Bill replies, sticking out his hand.

"NO GRUNKLE FORD, DON'T TRUST HIM!" Dipper yells.

Stan reluctantly reaches forward.

Bill's hand jerks up, and laughter explodes from him.

Stan's eyes widen in fear as he grabs the kids, dragging them backwards. He steps in front of Ford, shoving the twins behind him.

"You think that I, one of the most POWERFUL beings in the universe, would fall for THAT?" Bill's voice boomed with a mix of amusement and anger. "Where's you're extra finger Sixer?"

A blue hue surrounds the two Grunkles, suspending them in the air. Down below, Dipper held Mabel tightly, their hearts beating frantically.

"Come on Pointdexter. Just tell me how to get out of this place", Bill demanded.

"I can't."

The yellow triangle's eye was fiery as he grew. A sudden bolt of lightning attacked Stan, his scream ringing through the air.

"GRUNKLE STAN!" Mabel screamed.

"Bill, you need to stop this, please", Ford begged.

"You know how to stop this", Bill chuckled. "But until then, I guess I'll keep up with the torture!"

Mabel was suddenly thrust up into the air, Dipper's hands slipping off of her shoulders. He didn't have time to protest before they were both shocked, their bodies shaking violently.

"BILL", Ford shouted as Bill raised Dipper. "There is no way out."

Bill levitated Ford up to eye level, examining him.

"Go on."

"The only way out is if you're existence is erased from this universe", Ford explained. "I swear, this is the only known way to escape Gravity Falls."

Tiny sparks pricked at Dipper, Mabel, and Stan as Bill's expression turned darker.

"I have a teeny weeny hunch that you're lying, Pointdexter", the demon said calmly. "So why don't you tell me, or I'll slowly kill them all."

"I'll let you you into my mind, and you can control my body, if you promise to keep Gravity Falls safe and taken care of", Ford says, his face paling. "That means you can't kill or try to cause physical pain to anyone here, especially Dipper, Stan, and Mabel."

"Grunkle Ford, you have to rethink this!" Dipper shouted, Mabel whimpering in agreement. "He wont just destroy the world, he'll destroy the entire universe!"