𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗

SONG BY DERIVAKAT FOR THE SONG ABOVE. LISTENING IS OPTIONAL

On one rainy night on someone's birthday, the sound of crying could be heard.

A boy named 𐌕𐌀𐌄 𐋅𐌙𐌵𐌍Ᏽ sprinted across rainy puddles. He stopped once he was almost out of breath as tears fell down his pristine, pale face like a water fall. The kid had run away from his home.

Why? Most people would wonder. He sniffed, thinking about the reason he did end up deciding this. 'What did I do to always get ignored by them? How come they baby Axel?' The poor thing had thought to himself.

His parents always chose his twin over him, the older twin. And as for the explanation why they favored him, it was because of his twins higher grades. Unlike 𐌕𐌀𐌄's who were almost less than A's yet not as high as his brothers.

The ravenette haired boy fell onto the ground, on his knees crying in the cold, wet rain. The sound of heavy lightning striking nearby. Windy breaths breeze through out the area, making trees shiver in delight.

.....

..Until a loud sound was heard..

.

.

.

BOOM!

And a blinding lightning bolt flashed onto the 10 year old boy, ending his poor, unfortunate life.

.

.

.

'Ugh, ouch... Why does my head hurt so much??' The child's head was spinning around like a carousel. He sat up from where he was... passed out on a dirt road at night while it was raining. 

'Oh, just great! It's raining and I have no clue where I am!' He thought as he looked up at the sky... The sky was painted in a dark blue with smoke everywhere, more than enough stars dancing in the sky. You'd think that trees would be harder to see in the dark compared to the light, yet the trees around the boy could see them from a mile away. The large bodies of bark had hues of brighter colors, mainly of red, green and blue.

'What...? Why is there so much smoke every- Where am I? WHAT HAPPENED!?' He eternally panicked and stood up on his legs. 'Okay, you need to stop panicking, you're making it even worse-... Uh, wait, what's my name? How do I not remember my name? Damn, whatever happened must've given me amnesia'

He thought for a second. "Alright, what should I name myself?.. What do I last remember?" He asked himself, not realizing he was speaking.

'Rain... Thunder... And Electricity... Something to do with electricity... Electric? That sounds basic... Shocker? Dumb name... Static? Yeah sure, that works'

"Alright, what now?" Static thought aloud as he continued his thought, "I guess I should look for somewhere to stay" He looked around and saw a path in front of him. 'Looks like that's the only way I can go..'

....

Static followed the path until he eventually found some kind of abandoned neighborhood. He looked around for a house that was empty and eventually found one. It was a mysterious dark magenta color on the outside. 'This isn't so bad'