35 - Reacquainted

SONG BY REGINA SPECKTOR

"Sir?"

Lunice didn't look away from the camera screen that displayed over a control panel. The bright screen lighting up the room as the light blue haired servant stepped forward. "Crescent wanted to see you"

Lunice finally responded to his so called 'servant' and turned around. "Bring him in"

"Right here" Crescent emerged from the shadows. "Hello there Crescent, what do you need? I assumed you left by now"

"I've decided that I want to help you with your little problem"

Lunice tilted his head to the side. "You? You want to continue to help?" He asked chuckling as he crossed him arms. Even though he was supposed to be intimidating, Lunice actually wasn't that muscular. He was more on the scrawny side but he was still crazy either way. "Why? What made you change your mind? Hm?"

"He's been a bit of a thorn in my side since I've met him, and somewhat ruining my relationship with my son" The Blood-moon replied with a shrug. "And what will you get out of this?" Lunice walked closer to him. "Getting him out of mine, and my kids life. Ever since he found out he was a Blue-moon, he's put Phantom in danger"

"So, you want to team up with the person you probably hate deep down, to get rid of someone?" The Blue-moon asked. Crescent nodded his head signaling 'yes'. "Fine, what's your idea of getting rid of him?" He agreed. 

"There's an arena somewhere in the castle right?"

"Correct"

"And the floor to the arena can open to a pool of water, if I remember right?"

Lunice nodded his head, knowing where the conversation was going. "We can lead him there to let him fall into the pool of water to drown"

"What if the others try to get him out? I know that Phantom's grown closer to the rat"

"I'll lead them away while you take the child to the arena" Lunice smirked. "You really thought this through" Crescent 'smugly' shrugged his shoulders. "Shall we start the plan?" He stuck his hand out for the other to shake.

"Better late than never" Lunice shook Crescents hand. "I'll go lure them, wait in the arena" Crescent bowed his head, his left leg bending behind him before standing and leaving the leader in his thoughts.

...

"Did you guys find the guard uniforms?"

"'Course" Uma smiled proudly. Uma, Echo, and Phantom grabbed the three guard uniforms that they had and started to put them on. Crescent grabbed his and followed with the others.

They had planned what they were going to do to stop Lunice from ruling the bluemoon.

The plan was:

1. Convince Lunice to go to the arena (Somewhere with water)

2. Lead him there by saying Static was going to be trapped and leaving him there as bait

3. Everyone else pretends to be guards and wait in the arena

4. Lunice will drop Static in water, then everyone comes out to ambush him

5. Static uses powers to keep him down

6. Reverse his abilities to regular Blue-moon ones since he has a mix-form with the book that Static found earlier

"Are you sure this will work?" Static asked, squinting his eyes worryingly at Uma. "I promise you, it will" She put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him that everything would go to plan. He seemed to ease up. "And if he does lay a hand on you, it'll be shoved up his-"

"Mom we don't need to hear that again" And yes. Again. Because she said the whole speech a minute ago.

When everyone finished putting on their costumes, they instantly teleported to the arena except Crescent who was going to tell Lunice that he separated the group and that Static was on his way to the battlefield.

The other four got into place and waited. Phantom stood behind a pillar, while the girls copied him. Crescent was supposed to say that he saw other guards there so Lunice will have back up. "Static where's your blade?" Phantom tapped his shoulder. "Right he-.. I don't have it"

"Here I have it" Ume handed it to him and added. He took it and looked at the blade, seeing a small signature on the sharp part. "Mom made this?" The female Blue-moon nodded.

"God, you remind me so much of her" She sadly said.

Static stopped and looked at his mom. He put the sword down to wrap Uma into his embrace. "She still loves you, just so you know" Uma was caught surprised but hugged back.

"She does too"

.

.

"I know"

END OF CHAPTER 35 - Reacquainted