23 - Static's screw up

SONG BY CAVETOWN

A few hours had passed and it eventually reached nightfall. Everyone was asleep.. Except Static. The Blue-moon had been studying Moon language. Every since he found out about it, he wanted to learn more about it so he googled it since he was a Moon after all and he might as well study his culture. Deep into research, he decided to look up other things about Blue-moons. Interesting fact, apparently if you inject the blood of a moon into the opposite, they become half of the opposite moon. Meaning they can get both powers and abilities.

Don't ask why he found that out.

And no, drinking the blood isn't the same because Moons have a part inside their bodies that takes the blood for Blood and Blue nights. So no it doesn't count as injecting.

Oh, also apparently since Lunice is the 'Blue-moon king', he's stronger than other Blue-moons. The crown he would be wearing has Azulet for decoration which is how. Also, Lunice had long dark blue hair, red eyes and dressed up formally. He actually looked like an older version of Static.

Static thought for a minute. He's seen that most Moons have long curly hair in braids. He liked how it looked but, he honestly preferred having shorter hair and at the time, he really need to cut it so..

...

Stepping upstairs, a confused Uma headed up the stairs that arrived on the middle floor. She woke up the in the basement and just woke up on a purple bed. So, she decided to look around incase she got kidnapped.

Once she got to the kitchen, Uma was greeted by two Blood-moons. Both doing their own things in silence until Crescent said something. "Good morning Uma" He greeted. "Crescent?" She paused. "That's me" He smiled at his friend that he hasn't seen in a while. "I.. Have a lot of questions, first of all, where's Static?!" Uma exclaimed, about to panic.

"He's sleeping in his room" Phantom inaudibly replied. "Room?- Can someone explained?"

"You two will be living here for a few days. Your 'friends' left once they got their files"

"Ah.. I see" She sat down in a black felt chair, still wondering how this happened. "I made waffles and sausages. Phantom, go check on Static and see if he's awake please" The commander said.

He got up silently and started walking to the hallway that had each bedroom, other than Uma's. "What's up with him?" Uma asked when Phantom left.

Phantom continued until he reached Static's room. "Static?" He said as he opened the door. No one was inside but the  blankets on his bed were wrinkly and thrown onto the side. 'Probably in the washroom' The Blood-moon thought, going back to the kitchen.

He got there and sat back down. "He's in the washroom" Phantom announced. "Ah alright"

...

The three waited about 15 minutes. No show of Static. "I'll be back, I'm going to check the washroom" Uma suddenly said, slipping off the chair. Crescent told her where the bathroom was so she made her way there.

Standing at the washroom, she knocked her fist on the door. "Yeah?!" A muffled voice replied.

"Static? It's Uma"

"Oh, do you need the washroom?"

"Yes but I also wanted to check on you" She said beyond the door. "OW- FU.. Uh give me a sec!" The Blue-moon shouted in a panic. Uma was confused. He sounded pretty calm a second ago, why did he sound panicked all of a sudden? And why did he say ow?

Uma cracked the door open. "Static you've been in here for 15 minutes, what-"

She cut her sentence.

"What happened.."

END OF CHAPTER 23 - Static's screw up