Chapter #3: Day 2

Minji's POV

Mikah and I went to check out who died. It was Sabrina. There was a rope around her neck.

"Sabrina died from the Murderer. She died of lack of oxygen."

Huh? I will check her body in details later. I see a navy blur book with her name on it.

'Her journal?'

"Guys, look! I found her journal."

"What does it say?" - asked Omar.

I opened it and started to read out loud.

"My role is Witch if you are wondering. Nothing much happening right now. Charlotte's phone is annoying me. Can't she at least turn dow the volume of her phone when she is liking Instagram posts? Also.

Good luck I guess."

"Imagine killing your teammates." - said Trey, as they started laughing.

"Should we start investigating?" - I asked.

"Well, I am not sure if everyone wants to look at a dead body, so whoever wants to investigate, raise your hand."

Alex, Elizabeth, Mikah and I raised hands.

"Alright, the rest of you are free."

I began inspecting her neck. I saw a tiny bit of something white...

'Are those bandages?'

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Wait a minute... Are those bandages?"

"Where?"

"I see something white under the rope."

"Then remove it?"

I did as Alex said. Those were really bandages.

"They kind of red-ish?"

"They smell like blood." - stated Elizabeth.

"Didn't the person behind the speaker said she died of lack of oxygen? Not bleeding." - asked Mikah.

"Oh yes I did. Great job on figuring out. Sabrina actually died of blood loss."

"Holy shit."

"I don't want to remove the bandages too..."

I don't want to believe a person on this plane murdered someone else. A few hours ago, I heard the door that separates the 2 passenger cabins being opened. That narrows down the suspects. It is not Mikah, they were with me the whole time. Elizabeth was right behind me, along with William, but I don't know if any of them left their seat for the 'night'.

"Very random thing to say, but yesterday I heard that some people went missing a few days ago." - said Alex all of a sudden.

"Missing?"

"Yeah, and a house burned down..."

"You have 15 more minutes."

"What is the murder weapon?" - I asked.

"I have no idea what it is, but it is something sharp. And there isn't anything like that in sight. They hid it somewhere." - answered Mikah.

Sigh. Why did they have to make our job harder? My role is already not what I really expected, but eh. I could die at any moment. It would be a miracle if I survive.

I have a feeling that some people, but for sure not Alex or Thiago. I don't think the second guy is from the Good team. Besides, I don't have who else to vote for. I will go with Thiago, if it isn't him, then it may be Alex.