Chapter #8: Day 4 / Night 4 / Day 5

Mikah's POV

Odette just got voted out. Turns out she was a Survivor. But Elizabeth is Medic, so it can't be her. That leaves Charlotte. She is for sure evil. I'm not going to ask her if she is, that will make me suspicious.

I go to Minji and Elizabeth to discuss.

"It's Charlotte, isn't it?" - I ask and Minji replied:

"Yep. I'm not sure about her role. I don't think she's the Murderer."

"Yeah, but let's switch the topic for a bit and relax. What do you guys to in your free time?" - said Elizabeth.

"Oh, I play a guitar! But it's down, in the cargo hold."

"You gotta show me some time!"

"Shame I can't go and get it right now. What about you, Minji?"

"I also play a guitar. I have also tried to start a band, but uhm... Anyways, I still hold concerts with my friend Nozomi."

"That sounds really cool! I'm a designer."

*~Wide timeskip, brought to you by Ash~*

We were still talking, when Amethyst came rushing to us.

"Can I trust you?" - she stopped, while breathing heavily.

"Of course you can!" - I answered. That way weird. They looked worried.

"I just wanted to say I found some useful information."

"Well, what is it?"

"Charlotte is evil." I raised an eyebrow.

"And how did you know?"

"Because I'm the Psychic. Look out for her."

If Amethyst was evil, then she wouldn't have told us about Charlotte, so I believe her. I turn around and see the blonde girl we were talking about, on her phone. That girl has phone addiction. Oh shoot, she might have heard us!

"Alright, but I would suggest not to tell anyone else your role. Also, thanks for the information!" - Minji suggested.

"No problem! I need to go, bye."

"See you!" Minji turned to us. "At least Charlotte is now confirmed evil."

The lights flickered.

"Well shoot, I can't see anything and therefore, I can't even go back."

"Let's just there" I pointed to the row on the left side. This most likely didn't saw my hand, but whatever. We went to sit.

Spy's POV

I'm worried. I can't really decide who to visit. I will just pick Amethyst. But I'll have to wait for a bit.

'...'

'...'

'...'

'Amethyst was visited by: Charlotte, Elizabeth, Moire, Omar'

Holy shit, 4 people?! Interesting...

Murderer's POV

I don't know who to pick. I still don't know anyone with important roles, but I will need to get rid of the Spy as fast, as possible. I don't want them to visit the person I'm planning to kill. For now, I will not kill anyone.

'At least I am not suspicious at all...'

If the Assassin rats me out and I don't get voted out, I'll chop their head. Or if they get voted out and actually tell everyone, I will be defenceless.

I am thinking to just simply stab a few times my next victim. I already know who they are and I hope they are also not very strong.

I hear a scream. Damn. Looks lime the Assassin has killed someone.

I'm really bored, so I lean my head against the window, which has its bind on.

A hour later, the power is restored.

I rub my eyes and look around.

'So bright...'

I see something disturbing. Yes, if I think it is, then it's horrifying.

The body of the Assassin's victim was left on the seat the target was before they were killed. I could even see their spine, oh my god, that's disgusting. I wanted to throw up.

I, the Murderer, who previously killed a few people, can't stand a dead body. I go closer and see there are 2 muffins.

_____________________________________

Character roles:
in the next chapter
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #8: 619