Chapter #10: Day 5 / Night 5 / Day 6

???'s POV

Ugh, another evil down! I placed high bets for the Evil team and two of them are gone! At least the Murderer's still alive. I hope they don't give me up. If Amani does her job well, I'm giving her a raise.

I watch throughout the cameras there, while I'm in my office. The government still hasn't suspected anything. Kind of unfortunate one of my friends is on the flight. I want them to survive. That's why I gave them a 'special' role, but not a very overpowered one. So far, they're doing good.

I was planning to tell that friend of mine about the entire killing game thing when they arrive, but I got the wrong plane. Oh well.... I can't afford another game on a plane, next time maybe somewhere cheaper, perhaps an abandoned hospital? There's one down the street. For now, I will have to focus on the current game. Suddenly, one of my workers barges in and says:

"Chef, wir haben ein Problem..."
(Boss, we have a problem...)

"Was ist es?" - I ask. A problem?
(What is it?)

"Das Flugzeug, dessen Entführung Sie angeordnet haben, ist jetzt in den Nachrichten!"
(The plane you ordered to be kidnapped, is now on the news!)

"Oh... Danke, dass du es mich wissen lässt. Ich werde es handhaben."
(Oh... Thanks for letting me know. I'll handle it.)

(AN - I don't know German, so I used Google Translate, sorry if it is incorrect :,) )

Darn it, my plans are going down the drain! Guess I'll have to use some of my fortunes to stop it...

Moire's POV

I look throughout my phone to check the news. I haven't done it in quite the time.I see an article, related to our case. Wait, what?! It is on the news? Great! I hope they come to our rescue. I need to count the people who I have visited in the meantime.
Alex, Amethyst, Omar, Amethyst. Why Amethyst two times, I don't know myself too. Shame I can't give myself muffins! That sucks. At least Amethyst gave me a bit and they are really delicious!

It's night now. Already?! I am thinking who to give a muffin next. Kim-Ly maybe? I will sleep for now.

Murderer's POV

It is now night. Sigh, I have to think of how to exactly kill them. Suffocating would work.

I'm gonna wait for the time to pass. I don't have much batter on my phone. And it's boring. Besides, the victim is in the other cabin. I'll go and see what they are doing.

"...And of course, that's how you hide a body." - said Jo. The person I'm gonna target had a terrified expression.

"I'm starting to think you're the Murderer... But nice lecture." - he said.

"Thanks, I've watched lots of horror movies. Don't ask further questions." The girl with the buns saw me. "Oh hey! Wanna join us?"

"Sure?" - I answered quietly. "What were you talking about?"

"Jo was explaining how to bury a body. I'm never going to aks her anything ever again."

"Not even my role?" That was weird.

"No." - I said.

"I was going to share it, but whatever. Now who wants to hear about the swearing contest I once had with Alex?" She had what now?

*~Timeskip brought to you by Jackson~*

The time has come. I can now strike.

I carefully go to the other cabin, trying to make less noise. I approach them and in the matter of a second, I hold their neck tightly with my hands. He was struggling. A minute and half passed when I felt someone grabbing me by my shoulder, trying to attack me.

'Shoot! The Medic!'

I kick them in the stomach and run. I don't care how much of a noise I make. I forgot my shoes are untied, so I trip and fall. I don't have time to tie them. I get up and go back. On my way, I see someone else, going back.

I arrive just on time. Ugh, if they left me a mark on my shoulder...

Scout's POV

I'm going to visit someone random at this point. No one has a good role.

'...'

'...'

'William was visited by: Elizabeth, ???'

Mikah and Moire didn't visit Will this time. I wonder what is Moire's role. Dark Psychic, Spy? Mikah could be the Medic. I'm not sure.

I think ??? is the Murderer. I'll ask them later.

The power goes on again. I heard loud noises a bit ago, so a death has occured again. I go and check it out. I put on my sweatshirt again and go to the place of the event.

I see a few people already there.

"What happened to William?" - I questioned and Elizabeth replied:

"He was attacked."

"Oh."

"Uh oh, looks like no one has died this time!"

"Looks like the Medic actually did their job this time." I made a comment. The girl with the rainbow shirt rolled her eyes.

_____________________________________

Character roles:
MOIRE - Muffin Man
_____________________________________

Words count of Chapter #10: 826