2

"What's wrong?" I whispered to Cayden, he looked at me and we made eye contact, for some reason I felt like I got stuck in a terrible ocean, I couldn't tell if it was bad or good so I looked away for a quick second, he whispered back, "I'll let you know later" I looked at him and nodded to show him I understood. When we pulled up to McDonald's we where talking about if we should go inside or go through the drive threw, Cayden convinced us to eat inside so we hopped out of the car and started walking in.
-seating!-
Booth #1
Left=nick
Right=Cayden
Middle=Matthew
Booth #2
Left=Chris
Right=alahna
Middle=Bella.

I hated sitting in the middle but it was whatever, our food was called so Cayden went to get it, "can you get the drinks please?" Matt asked, "yea of course!" Chris let me out the booth and I grabbed the cups, I poured all our drinks in, but I wouldn't be able to carry all of them, so before Cayden can make the second trip to our table I called him over "what's up? You okay?" "Yeah but when you go over there can you get someone to help me carry the drinks??" "Yea sure" he said with a wink before going 'what the' I couldn't tell if I liked it or stunned that my friend of two years just winked at me for the first time.Next thing I know Nick stood beside me and grabbed 3 of the drinks why I carried the other 3, "thanks nick!".
I was having a good time, our group is laughing,and talking about random stuff.But before we could laugh about something else my brother and his friend walked in. Oliver noticed me and walked towards our group, "Hey Oliver!" Cayden got up and they dabbed each other up. "Wow Oliver your sister is really pretty how old is she?" "I'm 18! Turning 19 in 4 days!" Chris cleared his throat and scooted more close to me, I was confused but I accepted as the fact he's uncomfortable. "That's nice, can I have your number?"  Olivier slapped his friends arm "bro chill, she's my little sister" Chris's leg started bouncing, then excused himself to the rest room. He probably got tired of sitting next to me so I stood up and shook the friends hand. I was going to say maybe when I'm 19 but Cayden stood up "she doesn't want your number, me and her talking ya know?" I stood there stunned, maybe even upset because I actually thought I could have someone. When Oliver's friend backed off I sat back down "Cayden are you for real?" "What? You looked uncomfortable" "yea I guess..". Nick stood up "I think where ready to go, so why don't I grab Chris, the girls use the restroom if it's needed, and we'll all meet in the car". We all agreed and me alahna walked to the bathroom.
        "I just can't Believe he would do that!" Alahna came out her stall and started to wash her hands, "and to top it off, he really said he did that because you looked uncomfortable, witch if he knew you for a long time he'd know like" "exactly" she finished washing her hands so we walked out, making our way to the car. This time I sat by the window, Nick in the middle, and alahna on the other side of the window. I wasn't mad at him, I was just confused and I just needed to think. I fell asleep, and soon enough there was someone gently shaking me "get up you lazy ass, where back" "don't touch me Chris" I said while stretching the most I can in a small space, he then started poking all over my face and arms "Chrisss" I let out in a frustrated voice. He then open'd the door for me "okay get out though for real cuz it's time to go In" "okay okay I'm going" I walked out and walked inside grumpily, hating the way I was woken up. I plopped on the couch next to Alahna and rested my head on her shoulder, "I guess where all sleeping over". I borrowed some of nicks cloths and walked down stairs, but Cayden looked very upset, again.