1

I walked out of nicks room and into the kitchen to only see Chris. He noticed and rolled his eyes, "keep rolling your eyes Chris, maybe you'll find your last drop of common sense!" I said with a little laugh. "Omg just shut up Bella your like really annoying" "it's Isabella to you" "your whatever I call you" "okay so then your a piece of shit?" "OMG BELLA JUST SHUT UP" I laughed as Nick came into the kitchen asking what was going on "Bella Is being annoying! Why do you even let her come here" "I'm annoying? Your always so loud! And take your friends side!!" "You know what's also annoying? The fact you always cry to nick about your mom!" I paused,waiting for something to pop up in my head "yeah speechless now huh" "OKAY! That's enough!!, Chris go some where else!" "I'm not moving just for some girl!" I just walked away, quietly not wanting to be there anymore, yes I started it but he took it to far. My mom is a mental abuser, not straight forward if that makes sense, she tells everyone around her that I'm a terrible daughter and a mistake, I cried to nick about it a few times but since she left I haven't even though it hurts. I sat in my car, about to start it but Nick ran out "are you really gonna let him bother you?" "I'll come by later, right now I just wanna slap him" "I would too, Alright I love you!" "Love you too". I started my car and started my drive back.
"IM HOME!!" As soon as I said that Oliver ran out of his room "good cause your going to target with me" "says who" I said with a laugh "me so were going" "okay" I put my shoes on again, sighing since I just took them off. When I buckled in Oliver told me my phone was buzzing so I checked why,the gc was being spammed.

I-message
Bella=Belly😋💗
Alahna=mommsy‼️👽
Chris=ugly person🤢
Cayden=furry😨😥
                Matt=Mattypatty🍔🫶
               Nick=solo homo🤭👺

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼🤭👺
GUYS!!

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘆🫶🍔
WHAT WHAT WHAT

𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘀𝘆‼️👽
IM BUSY WHAT

𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻🤢
Huh

𝗙𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆😨😥
YUH

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗼 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗼🤭👺
we need to all go out to dinner
Later at McDonald's!!

𝗙𝘂𝗿𝗿𝘆😨😥
Yes yes

𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘀𝘆‼️👽
Im in

𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻🤢
Me too

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘆🍔🫶
Yes yes yes!

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘆😋💗
What time??

𝗨𝗴𝗹𝘆 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻🤢
Who said we wanted you to go?

𝗠𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘀𝘆‼️👽
I did, now what time?

𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘆𝗽𝗮𝘁𝘁𝘆🍔🫶
Ill pick you guys up 8-9
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒

"I'm going for dinner with my friends later" "alright I was gonna go with my friends too so I guess it works out"
When we made it back I quickly went into my room to get ready.
-fit-

I put on concealer,set it,put blush, mascara, and lastly some lip gloss on

I put on concealer,set it,put blush, mascara, and lastly some lip gloss on. I decided I'd curl my hair too for fun. It was now 8:13 , they where supposed to pick up alahna first so I knew they'd be here shortly.
Soon enough I greeted everyone but Chris and got in the middle of nick and Alahna. "No hi for me?" Chris said "shut up kid" "aww looks like someone's still mad from earlierr" "Chris stop can we enjoy one night with out your bickering?" Matt asks, witch caused me to laugh, I love when he gets called out on his bull shit. When I took the time to looks at everyone's fit quietly, Chris's stuck out to me, he looked really good, I don't know why I'm thinking this but it's whatever. Soon enough we picked up Cayden, "hey Cay!" I said as he opened the back door "Hey bell! Wanna sit in the back with me?" "Yeah sure" me and him got seated in the back and Matt started driving. My phone buzzed like two minutes later so I checked

-I message-
Chris= Chris.
Bella=Bell.
𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀.
You and him have a
Thing??

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮.
Why would you care?

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀.
Did I say I cared? Stop
Being so stubborn

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮.
Or what? But no I
Didn't want him to
Sit alone

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀.
You know being stubborn
Isn't so cute on you

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮.
Okay? Did I ask?

𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀.
Look at my review mirror
𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑

As I looked to his review mirror he was already looking, we made eye contact and I could swear he had a smirk on his face, but with the time I had to examine his eyes, I realized they where very pretty, blue, but with a tint of green. I rolled my eyes and snapped out of it, but when I looked over to Cayden he looked upset.