3

We where all sitting down but for some reason I just could not stop looking at Chris, like I know I'm supposed to hate him, but does that mean I can't think he's cute? Because oh lord he really is. "Stop staring at me you creep" I snapped out of it and everyone was looking at me, "I wasn't even looking at you, I was looking at the wall" "what, you saying the walls better then me?" "Yea, way better" "you are so full of bullshit"  "guess I learned from you yeah?" "Bro your so annoying just shut up" he said trying to make me upset, of course. "It's so funny that everytime that you get annoyed of me you tell me to shut up, does my voice have an affect on you or something?" The others where smiling knowing that we where about to get in some pity episode.
He stayed silent trying to calm down but I wanted to keep going.
"Awhhh who's the quite one now??"
"I mean my mom ain't quite how about yours??" Here we go again. Why is he mentioning my mom so much today. Cayden was about to say something but I cut him off "love how you always bring my mom into arguments because you know your a self centered asshole! Or how you begged to know if I liked Cayden??? Right??" He now stood up "I also love the fact that your a little bitch who has a big ass mouth, your forgetting your in my house and I can ban you forever, don't even start that shit, You think your the shit when in reality your so annoying" I stood up to, but before I could say anything Nick yelled at us "ARE YOU GUYS CRAZY? Fucking separate! Now!!" I walked to the guest room and that's where I finally let my tears fall. Cayden came in and sat next to me, pulling me into a side hug. He kissed my cheek and told me that i didn't have to talk to him at all tonight.
      A while later we where all watching a movie, obviously I was separated from Chris, but I just really wanted to piss him off after what he said. "I'm gonna go get face mask so we can do them" everyone agreed, even Chris??. I gotta do this plan better. I grabbed toilet paper and threw it all over his room, Nice. I walked down with the mask, and I grabbed hair ties so everyone can put there hair up. After everyone's face mask was on I had to do Chris's, so I stood in front of him doing it, but the angle was terrible, "look up" "nah I'm good" "Omg just fucking look up" he tilted his head up and we made eye contact, great. I finished his face mask then went to wash my hands.
       "ISABELLA LEE FINN" "oh shit Bella what did you do this time" "I toilet papered his room" everyone broke out in laughter and I walked to his room, but for some reason I was really nervous. I opened his door and he looked fuming "did you TP my room!?" I sat on his bed, acting calm "I mean who else would it be??" I grabbed one of the rolls and threw it at him, he looked even more mad if that made sense, he started running to me so I tucked myself in a ball trying to grab one of his blankets to cover me, but it was late since he was fast, he grabbed my feet and pulled them so my body was straight, he then grabbed my arms and forced me to stand up, he then picked me up over his shoulder, and started walking fast. "CHRIS LET ME DOWN LET ME DOWN!!" "Nah" he walked past the living room and everyone got up and followed, filled with laughter, except from Cayden. He walked to the pool and threw me in, when I re surfaced I screamed "CHRISSS!!" He was laughing, but I couldn't help but laugh too, I climbed out of the pool and lay'd on my back laughing, it was fun, I should ask him to do it again.
      Soon enough his room was clean and we where all ready for bed. Matt spoke up "Nick and Cayden can share a room while alahna and bell can go in the guest room" "well why can't me and bell share? We have to talk anyway" when Cayden said that I got wicked confused, definitely felt weird too. I stood close to nick, but walked back wards a bit and bumped into Chris I mumbled 'sorry' but he didn't reply, "Bell would you care if we shared a room?" Cayden asked "I mean we can talk but I'm gonna share a room with alahna". "Alright come on let's talk" He grabbed my hand and took me into the guest room. "What's wrong?" "So the other day I kinda realized something.. I like you" I stood there in shock, I was confused. I didn't like him like that though, I think of him as a best friend. "Listen Cayden, Im sorry I just don't think of you like that, your my best friend and I'd like to keep it like that" he put his hand on the back of his neck, "yea that's cool let's go back now" when I turned around I could swear I heard someone run away from the door but I could've imagined it.