#3 brance [edited]

This is in 2022 because it fits the storyline.
‐-----------------------------------------------------------------

Vance pov

   I was walking to the park because I had nothing else to do. Some asshole broke the pinball game. I had my airpods in just playing random songs most were rock songs but the other were calming songs like juliet(by cavetown) or love like you (from steven universe).

    I got to the park and sat on a swing just listening to music. Sometimes I would sing  when no one was walking or near me.

  Did you stand there all alone?
Oh, I cannot explain what's goin' down
I can see you standin' next to me
In and out somewhere else right now
You sigh, look away
I can see it clear as day
Close your eyes, so afraid
Hide behind that baby face

Do-do-do
Do-do-do

You can drive all night
Lookin' for the answers in the pourin' rain
You wanna find peace of mind
Lookin' for the answer-

     I get cut off by a tap on the shoulder. It was bruce, me and Bruce are okay friend. We didn't really talk a lot. but that was because I get a little nervous around him I have a bit of a crush on him. I ignore that feeling tho I feel embarrassed about it.

"Hey vance"
"Hi. Did you hear me singing?"
"Yeah you have a pretty good voice"
"Thanks" I say a little embarrassed.
"Anyway what are you listening to I've never heard that song"
"It's called cigarette daydreams"
"Cool can I listen to it"
"Sure"

   I hand him one airpod and restart the song. I hear him hum to it a little. Song ended and he jumped at the next song. I laughed at that "Hey that was scary stop laughing I didn't expect it"
"But your face looked so funny"
"Whatever. Anyway what's the name of this song"
"Brain stew"
"Cool" he said a tiny bit awkwardly.
"What's your favorite song"
"Umm I think rät it's by Penelope scott"
"Ooo can we listen to that next"
"Sure" the song eventually ended and I played rät.
" damn this is kinda sad don't you think"
"Yeah but I like it"
"Yeah it does sound cool"he took a pause. "Um vance"
"Yes" I said kinda confused because his mood changed from happy to anxious.
"So would you like every date a guy" I was a little surprised.
"Yeah why?"
"Because like you" he mumbled the first part and I could understand what he said.
"What I couldn't hear you sorry"
"I like you" he stuttered a little. "Oh"
"You hate me don't you" he said. "No it's just I didn't think you liked me back"
"Back? So you like me too" he said cutely excited. I nod and he hugs me while we were still on the swings. "Bruce. Can I kiss you"
He blushed so much" yeah"
We kissed for like a minute before we needed to take a breath. "Want to go to my house my mom and dad probably won't care" I asked. "Sure"
-----------------------------

513 words

Ik this has a lot of music related stuff in it but like I have my headphones on 24/7. All of the songs in this I play a lot. Bye and thx for reading.

How'd you like this chapter?

Edited nov 25 2022

It's edited but not really I just looked thru it and put spaces between some paragraphs.