#7

They are both 19

Robin's pov

       Me and finney were getting ready for a trip to Florida. We needed to hurry because the taxi was coming soon. We are going to Florida for a 1 year anniversary.

      "Finn hurry we got to be at the airport at 10 and its 9:30" I waited a second for his answer but I only heard him running down the stairs. "Im ready" he said kinda out of breath because he just ran a bunch.

         We walked out with are suitcases waiting for a taxi. He came after like ten minutes and we packed are stuff in the trunk of the cab.

*Time skip to the airport*

       We arrive at the air port and I paid the taxi driver and took our stuff out of his car. We walked in and finney was jumping with excitement. "You seem excited" I teased. "Why wouldnt i be its my first trip out of state. Ive only been on camping trips to the same place." He said with a very cute smile.

          We went through security and then sat down waiting for our flight. "Robin plsssss tell me what were going to do i can take the anticipation" he said "No i told you its a surprise i want everything to be perfect for you " "Ughhhh can  i guess"
"Sure you probably wont get it tho" I said with a giggle.

(F)"Uhh a boat ride"

(R)"No"

(F)" carnival"

(R)"No"

(F)"Can you at least tell me what hotel we're staying at"

(R)"No but i will tell you that it is going to be the best trip in you life"

      Our flight got called and everyone boarded.

*Time skip brought to you by my lack of knowledge on what happens on flights*

       The flight attended told everyone to put the buckles on because we're landing soon. Finney however was asleep so I had to buckle him while doing that he woke up. "What happened" he mumbled.  "Were landing soon i was just buckilng you " I said and gave him a kiss.

       The flight landed and I saw finney tring not to fall asleep while walking to the cab. As soon as we got to the cab he fell asleep on my shoulder. He looked so cute.

       We got to the hotel and I woke up finney. "Finney were here"  He lifted his head and looked around in amusement as he realized where we are. "OMG WERE AT DISENY"

He said look like a 5 year old in a candy store

He said look like a 5 year old in a candy store. I chuckled. He ran out the car and got his bags from the trunk and started to jump happily again. I paid the dude and got my bags while finney was rushing me . We walked in and he some how got even more excited. "I didnt know someone could get this excited for anything" I said laughing. He playfully punched me and flushed red with embarrassment"shut up this is just so cool".

   We checked in and went to our room finney immediately went to the bed and fell asleep.

517 words

Sorry it's so short I'm just tired and stuff.

I might make a part two tho

Have a good day/night