#8

Robin didn't die someone else got kidnapped instead of him.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Finneys pov

I was sitting in the ambulance after the grabber ran off. I did what the dead kids said but it didn't kill him like they said it would he got stuck for a second. That gave me enough time to run to the house next door and hide.

When I got there the woman who opened the door asked what's wrong and I tried to talk but I couldn't. I guess she saw that I was in distress and let me in. I walked in and passed out and fell to the floor.

At least that's what the emts told me what the lady said. I remember trapping the grabber and running up the stairs but the rest of it fell like a blurred out dream.

I quickly got out of the daze I was in and focused my attention on the emt that was poking me, I flinched a little and he looked at me with a sympathic expression. "Sorry-" he said " i just need to know your name so i can get your your family". 'Oh' I thought and tried to tell him my name but I couldn't. Why, why can't I speak. I started to cry and the emt hugged me. "Hey its ok do you want a pen or something" I nodded. He let go of me and went around to the trucks cab.

I saw out of the corner of my eye Robin. "Finney?" He said worried. He ran up to me and hugged me as the emt came back and saw us hugging. "Exuse me" he said kind awkward. "Sorry" Robin said backing away from me. Which was kinda disappointing because I wanted to hug him more."oh no its fine just do you know his name " Robin looked confused by this question. But of course he'd be confused why couldn't I just the the man last time he checked I had a voice so why not. "Umm yeah but why cant he just tell you" he asked very confused.

"Um so we suspect that he has psychogenic mutism or selective mutism but we need to go to the hospital to confirm. We only stayed here because the police needed to question him but he cant right now hell have to go to the police staition afterwards. But for no could you please tell us he name and his parents phone number" he said calmly

"Umm ok his name is Finney Blake and his dad's phone number is ###-###-####" he said processing what he just heard. "Is it possible that i can go to the hospital with him" he questioned quietly. "Yeah just sit in the back of the ambulance" I nodded and got up and went to one of the seats with Robin.

We waited for the other emt to get in and then they shut the doors the one in the back checked to see if I had any injuries. They called my dad and said that I was going to the hospital and they said that he was going there now. While they were doing that me and Robin were cuddling.

Time skip

Robin's pov

We finally got to the hospital and some doctors rush to see if there was anything seriously wrong with finney. They brought him to a room and said that he needed rest so I just sat there until finneys dad and Gwen got here. They asked a lot of questions before asking who his doctor was and tried to find her.

       I went to the front desk to call my mom. (Sorry if anything is wrong im using google translate)

Hola mamá (hi mom)

Hola! Qué tal. (Hey whats up?)

¿Recuerdas a mi amigo Finney? La policía lo encontró y lo llevó al hospital y estoy aquí con él ahora mismo.       (Do you remember my friend Finney? The police found him and took him to the hospital and I'm here with him right now.)

ay dios mío. vengo al hospital Estaré allí pronto en qué habitación estás.(Oh Lord. I'm coming to the hospital I'll be there soon which room are you in )

Estoy en la sala de espera, pero la habitación de Finney es la 219, así que estaré allí. (I'm in the waiting room, but Finney's room is 219, so I'll be there. )

bien, estaré allí pronto. (ok i'll be there soon )

*self harm warning*

      I walk back to finneys room to find him curled up in a ball crying and screaming with doctors around him. "Get away from him he obviously wants space !" I scream most of them back away except the one who is holding him back from scratching at his arm that is bleeding.He calms down and let's them disinfect and wrap his arm.

    I sat down on his bed trying to comfort him. Hugging him everytime he started to cry again. So we were currently sitting on his bed hugging each other while he cried into my shoulder. After a while I think he cried himself to sleep because he loosened his grip but didn't let go. I just let him  and I fell asleep too.

*an hour-ish later*

    I got woken up by him squeezing me in his sleep. "Finn" I tried so he would wake up. "Finney" i shook him a little and gasped and pushed me away and started crying but he woke up. "Finn, its fine calm down it was just a nightmare" he calm down a little and hugged me. "Thanks robin" he said quietly. "Your welcome " I smiled at him watching him twiddle  his thumbs. "Robin"    "yeah"
"I think I like you" " which like you totally dont need to like me back its like whatever but i jus-" I cut him off with a kiss. He didn't kiss back at first probably out of surprise but after a little he did. We kiss until we hear the door open and  a lot of awwww's

I look around and see my mom and Gwen standing at the door. We back away from each other a little and blush. They come in and start talking while me and finn hold hands on the bed and smile at each other.

1045 words
---------------------------------------------------

I'm officially like one of those fanfic authors that has crazy shit going on constantly. I'm on vacation rn and when we were going back to the motel we drove thru a tornado :) lol