bill x riche It

animeisgood575 suggestioned  this thx for the suggestion.

It's fluff and a little angst(sorry)

Also I'm to lazy to type out bills stutter so deal with it lmao
------------------------------

Bills pov

   I went to the quarry by myself because I honestly didn't want to deal with people right now. It's like 3am and ik like no ones is outside or up at 3am so I technically didn't have to deal with people rn but I just hated my house right now me and my dad got in a fight.

  I got off my bike and sat where the losers would jump in the water. It was peaceful until I heard something from the trees. "Whos there" I said with my stupid stutter. "Bill?" Richie dropped his bike. "What are you doing here so late at night richie" he looked at me with a weird face. "Yout literally here right now I could ask you the exact same question" I rolled my eyes. "Ok but why are" I asked again. "I don't know I'm just bored and can't go to sleep, how about you why are you here?"
"I didn't want to be in my house me and my dad got in a fight" we were now sitting next to each other on a big rock.

   We talked to each other for a while and he eventually started to get more quiet. I just kept talking mabye he wants to listen instead of talk I want that sometimes. 5ish minutes later he fell asleep on my shoulder. His glasses fell off bc of the way  he was sleeping. I picked them  up. And my impulsive thought took over and I looked through them. Wow he's blind.  I accidentally fell asleep.

   *1 in the afternoon*

   I woke up to shaking. It was bev. "Hey Bill watcha doing here"
"Idk I meant to go home last night "
"Why do you have richies glasses"
"What? Oh Idk again I guess he forgot them when he left"
"Um ok don't you think you should go home you parents must be worried"
"Oh shit yeah I need to go bye"

   I started riding my bike home. Before I went home I stopped by richies house to give him his glasses. I rang his doorbell and waited. He opened the door a couple seconds later."Hey bill"
"Hi you left you glasses at the quarry last night" I gave him his glasses and was about to leave. "Do you want to stay here a little bit longer you never told me what you and your dad were fighting about but it's fine if you don't want to tell me"
" Oh sure but is it fine if I call my house just to yell them where i am"
"Ok its in the kitchen..the phone I need to go Clean My glasses"

   I called my house no one answered the first time so I called again. My mom answered. "Hello the denbrough residents who's speaking"
"Hi mom"
"Bill where are you "
"That's what I called you for I'm at richies house I'll be back in a couple hours"
"Ok but you need to tell me where your going-"
"Bye" I hung up before she could lecture me I'm probably going to be in trouble later but I wanted to hang out with richie.
Me and richie hung out Till like 2 and then I went home.

------------------------------

Sorry it's rushed I just didn't want to forget.