Chapter 11

So a few weeks have passed and now Toni is back to her busy schedule. As she gets ready for her day she gets a message on her phone.

Wednesday Morning.

Text messages
Ken- Goodmorning beautiful, have a good day. I love you more than you'll ever know.
Toni- Goodmorning handsome, have a good day as well. I love you too

Toni does her normal morning routine, makes her bed up and goes downstairs to make her some tea. As she starts to realize that the house is quiet from the boys living with Keri and it's just her now which starts to make her a little sad. Toni makes her tea and get her yeti cup and pours the tea in it, she grabs her keys and head to her car.  Once she's in her car she heads to the studio.

Ken studio

Toni's POV
I'm pulling up to the studio and I parked my car and  got out and headed inside. I spoke to the receptionist and she led me to the studio that I was in for the day. I turnt the lights on and sat down in front of the sound board as laid back in the chair and took a deep breath. I sat back up and got on the desk top as I started getting everything ready for my day... I pulled my music file up with the song I'm currently working on and started playing the music to see if it need changes.

Kenny's POV
So, I'm walking out of a session with Jazmine Sullivan and I hear a song I've never heard but I knew it was Toni's voice so Jazmine and I stopped in our tracks as we were listening and I knocked on the door and walked in.

Kenny- sounds good.

Toni- *turns around as she stops the music*  Ken..

Kenny- hey, I just heard music and I heard your voice and so just wanted to stop in.. by the way Jazmine this is Toni, Toni this is Jazmine.

Jazmine- hi, nice to meet you finally.

Toni- *smiles* it's nice to meet you as well.

Kenny- well I'll be back let me walk her out.

Toni nods her head as Kenny and Jazmine walks out. They said their goodbyes and set the schedule for there next session and Kenny walks back to Toni's studio room, he sit next to her and looks at her.

Kenny- need any help?

Toni- no, but you can stay and listen so I can get your input on it.

Kenny- Okay

Toni starts the song over and press play as it starts to play.

Kenny's POV
As I listen to the song, it's a different vibe for Toni. I know for a fact I didn't help her with this song and it's different but it fits her sound which is a great mix. I wonder who helped her with this song.

Toni- so, did you like it?

Kenny- yea, it's different, it fits your voice very well. Who helped you with this song?

Toni- Tayme and LaShawn Daniels, they came to me and told me they had a song they thought it would fit me and so we came together switched some stuff around and came up with this. Tay said she was coming she's running late.

Kenny- I love you, Toni

Toni- Ken....

Kenny- I'm serious, Toni. I just need you to fully understand that.

Toni- I love you too, now can we just get back to the music please?

Kenny- well how's the baby?

Toni ignores him as she waits for Tamar and she gets back to the song and she plays the song over so she listen to see if it's extra beats or notes that needs to be removed.