Chapter 4

Toni's house

Towanda's POV- so I just arrived at Toni house and usually I tell her I'm coming, but today I didn't. I was suppose to leave and fly back to Atlanta but since Face called I'm just going to leave out tomorrow morning. Toni and Kenny have been playing with each other feeling for so long but doesn't want to get together. But, I guess it's time for me to talk to my sister.

Towanda- *knocks on the door*

Toni- *walks to the door and look out the window surprised as she opens the door* Umba? I thought you were going home today.

Towanda- I was but I came over here to talk to you about some stuff.

Toni and Towanda walks into the living room as Toni closes the door and locks it back. Toni sits on the love couch facing Towanda looking concerned.

Toni- so what's going on? Everyone okay?

Towanda- yea, everything's okay, but I came over here concerning you and face.

Toni- *rolls her eyes as she looks away from Towanda* Umba, please

Towanda- Tone, he loves you and you love him. Hell he wouldn't have called me to talk to you.

Toni- he called you ?

Towanda- yea, so what's the reason you won't give this man a chance?

Toni- Umba, if we get together the tabloids and everybody gonna have something to say. "Toni is a home wrecker", "Toni broke up a happy home". I don't want that, Peyton needs both her parents in her life. Ken needs to work on his marriage and maybe one day I'll find love.

Towanda- you've never let the tabloids get to you. So what is it?

Toni- Umba, Nicole found out about us on the tour. How? I don't know because I only told you and Tamar and the others just assume we had sex just like the fans. Mommy doesn't even know, but I promised I would just leave him alone and just be strictly music with him.. the only reason she doesn't know about what happened the other night is because she is out of town. I want Kenny and I love him so much and I look at him more than just my "brother".

Towanda- everyone want y'all together, Toni. Your fans want to see you with Babyface, it's nothing to it. Nobody will say that you broke up a home beside the haters and we don't worry about what they have to say. Face know what he has to do with Nicole, but as for you Ms. Toni Braxton.. I need you to worry about getting yourself together for your man. The boys love face, the girls and I already think of him as our brother. Peyton looks at you as her mother. We love them so make something work.

Toni- i don't know Umba.

Towanda- can you just think about it? Please, Toni. You know what to give the man a chance.

Toni- i don't want to share a man, Towanda. If I can't have my own man then why give him a chance. He's married, so no.

Towanda- you already fucked him ma'am.

Toni- Don't remind me now, ugh. I feel so stupid.

Towanda- Tone, you aren't stupid. You love him and it's a connection and chemistry between you two.

Toni- what do I do Wam?

Towanda- just give him a chance, tone and be a little nicer. Cause I know you haven't been nice to him either.

Toni- Have too. I'm not a mean person, Umba

Towanda- yeah yeah well imma head back to my hotel room and I'll see you later. When I leave call ya mans

Toni- bye Wam!!

Towanda hugs Toni and leave her house. Once she was gone Toni went upstairs to her bedroom since the boys were at their dads and she called Kenny like Towanda told her to.

Phone Call
Kenny- hello
Toni- hey Ken I um I was just calling because I wanted to see if you could come over so we could talk.
Kenny- I'm busy right now, ya know with my wife and daughter.
Toni- Nicole came back home?
Kenny- yeah she came home early this week. She said she missed us so she just wanted to come home.
Toni- oh um okay. Well nevermind then I'll talk to you later.

Toni hangs up.

Kenny's POV- I just lied to Toni for what? To make her jealous? To maker her even more sad than what she sounded? I don't know really. But Nicole left and isn't coming back for awhile now. Damn parents need her. Maybe I should go over there to see what she wanted to talk about. But, what if she doesn't want to speak to me now? Ugh, I have to make this right between us. It's so awkward between us now.

That night!

Toni's POV- so it's about 8:30 at night and I'm in my bed watching I Love Lucy when I get an unexpected knock on my door. So I put my robe on to go see who it was and I was shocked to see him so I opened the door and let him in as my heart skipped a beat.

Toni- Kenny? What are you doing here so late? Shouldn't you be at home with your wife and child?

Kenny- yeah, but Nicole isn't here. I lied and Peyton is at the house with the nanny so she's in good hands. I came over because you wanted to talk about something.

Toni- I did? I mean yeahhhh I did.. come in.

Toni let's him in as she closes the door and they walk into the living room. They both sat down on the same couch as Toni put her feet under him as she got comfortable.

Kenny- so, what was you wanting to talk to me about?

Toni- *gets nervous* I... I wanted to talk to you about us and where we should take this. Ken I don't want us a brother or sister anymore.

Kenny- I thought you just wanted us to stick to just being brothers and sisters and strictly business because of the tabloids?

Toni- I did but that was only because I was scared to tell you that Nicole found out about us in Africa on the tour. Ken I didn't say anything to her or nobody but Towanda. So I don't know how she found out.

Kenny- Toni it wasn't suppose to get to nobody, not even Towanda. Just us, Toni how could you do something like that?

Toni- Ken I know I'm sorry, I am. I know we said just us but I had to tell someone how good it felt. Kenny, I've never not dreamed about us being together. I want you here with me everyday but I can't because you're married.. to someone who doesn't even want me around you.

Kenny- but if you knew this Toni you should have told me. *lifts her chin up as he looks in her eyes* we've never kept anything from each other and I don't want to start, T. I'm not mad at you but next time tell me something like that.

Toni- okay

After Toni said "okay", Ken leaned in and kissed her lips. Toni started to get into the kiss more and she placed her left hand on Kenny's cheek. The kiss got deeper as Kenny pulled Toni on his lap and started rubbing her ass while gripping it. Their tongues began fighting for dominance. Toni began moaning in the kisses. As Ken broke the kiss...

Kenny- let's go to the bedroom.

Toni nods her head and agrees.

Kenny stands up with Toni still on him. Toni wraps her legs and around his waist and neck. Toni leaves a hickey on Kenny's neck. Once they made it to the room, Kenny put her down and untied her robe revealing her lace panties and bra. Kenny places a kiss on her chest trailing the kisses back up to her lips. Toni unbuckled Kenny's pants as she stroke his manhood. Ken lies Toni on the bed as he took lace underwear off as started trailing kisses down her body until he made it to his destination.....

To be continued...