Chapter 7

Tamar's house

Tamar- Toni should be here soon cause I'm hungry

Trina- I have to leave soon, I hope everything is okay

Tamar- right, she should've been here. She always late, just a late ass. Let's order some food

As an hour goes by Tamar and Trina order themselves food as they wait for Toni and sooner or later Toni pulls up and gets out her car and walks into Tamar's house.

Toni- girlssssss I'm here! Sorry I'm late

Tamar- finally late ass

Toni- sorry it was a lot going on at the studio

Trina- what happened

Toni- *sighs* a lot.. Nicole is back and a lot of shit. She asked Ken what did I have that she didn't have and Ken told her and all that.. I'm just like today is not my day.

Tamar- so what's going to happen from here with the album and you and Face?

Toni- I don't know, a confession... Ken and I had sex again last night.

Tamar- Chi... we know cause we came to your house this morning and y'all was spooned and everything.

Trina- I told Monster that it's invasion of privacy.

Toni- why you didn't tell me this when I called you this morning

Tamar- because I didn't want to.

Toni- whatever but what you have to eat? I'm hungryyyyy

Tamar- nothing girl, Trina and I had ate an hour ago

Toni- wow

Trina- we didn't know how long you would be in the studio so we had order some Casanova

Toni- it's fine I'll just wait until I get home.

Tamar- so Toniiiii, so what is you and Mr. Babyface going to do after the stuff that went down today

Toni- I don't know Tayme, i don't know.. My concern is Peyton, I know what we went through when mommy and daddy got a divorce so I don't want that to happen to Peyton.

Trina- but does he love Nicole?

Tamar- NO

Toni- he said he doesn't care for her anymore but that's his wife I'm just a "hoe" as Nicole say. I mean I'm not going to wait even if you know, Ken does try and be with me. Everyone knows that I've always had a crush on Ken but he got married and had Peyton. We had sex multiple times on LMD tour back in South Africa.

Tamar- WHATTTTT!!! I KNEW IT

Toni- I know, Tayme.

Trina- so, Toni. Ken definitely seems like he wants to be with you, just at least give him a chance.

Toni- Trina, I just can't. Deep down I just feel as though Kenny needs to be with Nicole.

Tamar- okay off the simp shit! Toni don't you have a show coming up?

Toni- I doooo, I'm so excited! I'm actually doing the show with Tank. I've always wanted to do a show with him.