Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Mᴀʟʟ Dᴀʏ ♡︎

We got off the bus in front of Starcourt Mall. "So, what do you think?" I asked excitedly. She looked at it then at me.

"To many people.. against the rules?" She said. "Hmm, we make our own rules." I said smirking. I took her hand and lead her inside. I blushed at the touch of her soft hand. "Geez Max can't you just be normal for once?!" I thought to myself.

"So where to first?" I asked. She looked at me like she had no idea what to do. "Right never been shopping, follow me." I said going into gap. She looked at all the colorful outfits amazed. "Well what do you like?" I asked.

"How do I know-what I like?" She asked. "Well, you just try stuff on till you find something that feels right, like you , not Hopper , not Mike , you." I said looking at her.

She tried on a bunch of outfits. Then she tried a black romper with colorful design's on it. As she was fixing her hair, I couldn't help but look at her beauty. She is so beautiful.. We ended up getting the romper and we went to the bathroom so we could put foundation on her arms.

I felt bad that we even had to do that. She was quiet the whole time I was doing it. "Okay I'm done." I said smiling. She smiled. "Thank you."
"Hey wanna go get ice cream?" She nodded. I was glad she at least knew what that was.

We went into Scoops Ahoy. "Two strawberry ice creams with extra whipped cream please." I asked Steve. "Alright here you girls go." He said looking at el. "Wait a minute, are you even supposed to be here?" He asked squinting at her. We both looked at each other then giggled and ran.

We were walking outside to get on the bus when we saw them. "Oh you've got to be shitting me." I mumbled to myself. We walked up to them slowly. "Well if this isn't a nice surprise." I said raising my eyebrows.

Mike looked at me then at el with wide eyes. "What are you doing here?!" He asked el. "Shopping." She said blankly. He then looked at me.

"You know she isn't aloud to be here." He said looking at me sternly. "Oh come on Mike, if she stays with me the whole time she'll be fine, plus she has powers!" I said. El grabbed my wrist and lead us to the bus.

"Sorry I didn't like the way he was talking to you and me." She said while sitting down. "It's alright, he was making you uncomfortable so it's understandable." I smiled. She smiled back. She was looking out the window the whole ride home.

I caught myself looking at her lips. Her soft, pink lips.. that for some reason I wanted to kiss. I wonder what it's like to hold her hand.. "Max stop staring she's gonna catch you" I told myself.

We got back to my house and I packed clothes because we were gonna have a big sleepover at Mike's basement. The whole party was gonna be there including Robin and Steve.

"Alright this should be good let's go to the cabin to pack your clothes." I said zippering my bag. "Max.." she said quietly. "Yes?" "What if he try's to do..something.?" She asked shyly. "If he lays a finger on you without your consent I'll fucking kill him." I said sternly. She giggled which made me giggle.

We got to the cabin and greeted hopper then went into el's room. "Look I printed out photos of us while you were in the restroom so I can put them on my wall!" She said pulling them out of her bag. I smiled at the thought of her thinking of me.

She taped them on the wall with the rest. "It's perfect." I said while smiling. She finished packing and we got on my bike. She held on to my waist which gave me butterflies. Once we got there we went into the basement.

"Finally y'all took forever." Mike said. "Yeah well at least we're here Micheal." I said rolling my eyes. Everyone was already there so we were the last ones to get there. Mike immediately got up and went to el and kissed her. She looked extremely uncomfortable. It made me mad seeing her like that.

738 words