Chapter 2: First Day of School

.

''Takemichi-kun!'' a girl with Coral (Pinkish-orange) hair and eyes ran towards the blond. ''Ah, Hina-san! Good Morning!'' A blonde and blue-eyed greeted the girl with a Bright smile.

''Woah! You changed you're hair color Takemichi-kun! It really fits well!''

Hinata Tachibana. Childhood Friend of takemichi. She's the only person who was with takemichi for years and is best friends with him.

''Yeah, hehe. You've become taller too hina-san and still pretty as ever'' Said takemichi. ''Haha! So how was summer break?'' ask hina as they walked inside the school.

''Nothing much. It was quite boring, the only thing is what keeps me from this boredom is when we hang out and chat'' said takemichi. ''Don't you go outside?'' ask hina. ''I do, but I have no one to hang with. Your busy sometimes that's why I couldn't ask you out much.'' replied takemichi with a sigh.

''Well now since summer break is over...we can hang out!'' hina smiled. ''But what about the modules and home works?'' ask takemichi. ''oh don't worry about that! We can still have fun! How about I tutor you?'' ask hina. It was a great recommendation since takemichi would spend his time with her.

''Of course!'' replied takemichi with a cheerful tone. While they were chatting, the bell rang.

''I need to go now, see you later takemichi-kun!'' Hina waved to takemichi as takemichi waved back.

.

[In Class]

.

Takemichi sat down on his chair as he waited for the teacher to come. A few minutes later, the teacher came in.

''Good Morning everyone! I will be your new adviser for this school year and My name is *****'' The teacher introduced herself.

Then it was students turn to introduce. Not many new students enrolled for this year. Takemichi looked outside the window. He wasn't near the window but he still looked outside as he fiddled with his pen.

''Takemichi Hanagaki''

The Teacher called. Takemichi stood up and went up front.

''My name is Takemichi Hanagaki and I am 14 years old'' takemichi just did a simple introduction as he bowed and sat back down. Moving on, takemichi started to hear whispers. Mostly the new students.

''Takemichi? Is he part of the Takemichi family?''

''Yeah, he is''

''Cool''

''He's so pretty''

''I know right!''

''He's quite cute''

Takemichi liked the compliments, but he was getting annoyed of how noisy they were. Typically, the whole time in the class was just explaining things about you.

.

[Small Snack Break]

.

The snack break was only for 10 Minutes since it was just Half Day. Takemichi's table was crowded. Many students came to talk to him and ask how his life was, something like that. Takemichi was very annoyed. Some students went back to their seats because they knew what takemichi was like.

After a while, takemichi stood up and walked outside. Takemichi went to the bathroom, since it was the only place which wasn't noisy.

Takemichi walked towards to the mirror and looked at himself as he just sat down next to the sink. A glimpse of a small scar was seen on takemichi's arm, which was always covered by a sleeve. Takemichi's uniform is different from the others since it has long sleeves instead of short ones.