Okay one of these has to anger you.

1.Giving Sonic the worst bestfriends. Ultimate? UlTiMaTe.

2. Making Super and Dark their own beings. They are forms people.

3. Shipping a weird, cringey OC (This is very annoying in my opinion) with an innocent Sega character (usually part of the SSS Squad: Sonic, Shadow, Silver) character and making it a plot point.

4. The high-school AU's. These aren't really annoying until you see what stereotype each takes:
Sonic - cool kid/Jock/New kid
Shadow - emo kid 🕺🕺🕺🕺
Tails - nerd
Silver - (never really see him but he is usually a nerd/Jock)
Amy - Cheerleader
Rouge - just the school hoe 🤷‍♂️
Knuckles - we don't even talk about him, his role in those books are as inconsistent as a Disney channel series
Cream - that bean thing that just kinda stands there and says a few things per 792892729 chapters

5. How quick a character changes. I read one about Cream being a 'quirkey' shipper. Shadow starts off moody and sympathetic as her mother died. 2 chapters later he is kind af and does anything she asks and even helps pranks before hitting people with the '*sigh* she made me do it, feel sorry for you, bud.'

6. How mental health is displayed - especially through Sonic. I have seen many books misrepresent mental health, especially PTSD and depression. I have read one where Sonic had 1 bad day, gets diagnosed with depression and starts cutting immediately. Depression should not be represented this way. There's a lot more to the mentallity than just 'I'm useless, no one loves me. let me get a blade and go to the bathroom.' Some people may feel this way as time goes on and if you do feel this way, please seek help from people in your life or call a hotline. The suffering will only worsen and could make you do irrational things, please know people love you and care about you, even if it does not feel that way.

7. Dragged out plots. I hate the kind of plots where they solve a problem after 10 chapters and then there's a new one that doesn't even matter. Please, people, do not prolonge a story if it isn't needed  unless you kill off a character such as Amy (irrational hatred), I am no longer reading it.

8. The lack of Sonic's siblings. I know they can't always be part of a plot but even as  background characters I would be happy. They may not be cannon but they are lovable (Manic is just mood). Plus the intro to Sonic Underground - Give whoever made the audio a raise.

(Full series is on YouTube)

9. THAT SONIA AND MANIC AREN'T CANNON. (ik I'm focusing on fanfics but Sonic needs his siblings. They're an amazing triplet trio.)

10. Shipping Möbians with humans.
No, we do not talk about Maria and Shadow or Rouge and human agent from Sonic X (series on Netflix). We just don't. If you ship any of these Möbian X human disgraces, I would like to ask you this :) :
Do you have a pet/know someone with a a pet? Yes? Well why not go have a romantic relationship with the poor animal? What no? Is it because they're an animal? EXACTLY. MÖBIANS ARE ANIMALS! ZOOPHILIA (being sexually attracted to animals) IS WRONG AND IS NOT A VALID SEXUAL ORIENTATION. IT IS SICK, JUST LIKE PEDOPHILIA.