How was any of this my fault?

Everyone woke up about 2pm while i had been up since abot 10am. everything from last night came rushing into my brain. the concert, the drinks, and austin. i was so afraid that he would forget. i wasnt in the mood to think about any f it so i took a quick shower slipping on a nice flower dress, with black pumps and a flwer headband to match the whole outfit. Just when i was gonna start my makeup ben came up behind me scaring me. "Hey love, whats with the get up?" hearing his words made me unsure so i looked at myself and wondered if it was too much i just wanted to wear something pretty today. "i just havent gotten chance to wear this thats all." i said calmly ben nodded at my words. "hey ben im happy you found me." and before he could even answer i gave him a hug i loved him to death he was te best brother a girl could ask for. he didnt say aything but squeeze me harder in the hug when we sperated from the hug i just randomly said it. "can we please go to like a drug store or somethng today because i really wanna bleach my hair its been this same color for over a few weeks and im sick of it." "sure love we can go now if you want." thinking about it i said yes but i told him i wanted to do my makeup thats when he rolled his eyes and said so inan hour and i only laughted.

"OMG! Lyric why are you taking so long with your makeup your a natural beauty" blushing at bens words i only shook my head grabbing his hand and walking out the door to the local drugstore it was only a 5 minute walk from the bus so it wasnt that big of a deal.

"so what happened with Ausin and ou last night you guys were in the alley for atleast 20 minutes together?" he frowned at the question he was asking me.

"i can assure you nothing happened he was drunk and said he liked me so i gave him my phone number and i told him if he really liked me then he would tell me when h was sober."

Ben looked at me approvingly at my response when we finally got to the store i ran torwards the hair dyes while ben trotted to get fags quickly. Before i could grab the box of dye he was back and was shocked he was holding his phone.

"what?" i asked my face becoming red from shyness

ben took a deep breathe and showed me his phone

the messege was from austin:

"Hey dude, dont be mad but um i think i hit on your sister las night i didnt mean to im just i dont know do you think she remebers."

I felt hot tears blur my eyes but i only ignored them i grabbed the three boxes i wanted teal, blonde, and black. going over i to the cash register i put the items down and then i grabbed a tube of ice cream for myself when i paid for them me and ben went back to the bus. ben tried talking to me but i only ignored him wh must he had showed me the messege why didnt austin like me now. my mind was in confusion but i was happy about one thing atleast  i didnt kiss him or worse. when i went on the bus i put my ice cream in the freezer and asked the guys not to touch it nicely and they could tell something was wrong so they didnt intervien when i finished that i went straight to the bathroom. the tear finally started to flow i took a towel to my face to block out my heavy sobs. someone was knocking on the bathroom door but i ignored it finally calming down myself i wiped away my tears and thank god i did it when i did it. but i was only greated with someone i didnt want to see it was austin.

knowing i would have to act like i didnt see the text messege it hurt because i didnt want to be rejected again expecially by someone who is special to me. i opened the blonde dye and said hi to him and we spke while i started to dye my hair. "do you rember last night" those were his first words that came out of his mouth i lied and said no it was a total blur he seemed releifed but i tried to ignore it. "austin im kinda busywould you mind i dont know hanging with the guys or leaving" i wasnt in the mood to speak to him my anger was finally coming into play.

austin looked hurt but he agreed an with that he left after about 2 hours i finished my hair and was happy with it.