Ben Bruce Is My Brother?!?!

"Lyric get your ass down here now." My grandma screamed on top of her lungs. I slowly obeyed by getting out of bed. I live with only my grandma because my mother went to jail for trying to kill my father. My father decided to leave after that he never said good-bye to me. I even forget what his voice sounds like even though my grandma told me that both of my parents were drunks and they would sometimes abuse drugs.

Therefore, I would not even really know what his real voice sounded like. I still missed them I have not seen them in over 8 years. Last time I saw them was when I was 7 years old.

Now I am 15 I have long hair that is silver with green highlights. I usually wear bright clothes sometimes-I'll wear black clothes and that usually lasts for about two month. I do not know why I do it but whenever I'm extremely depressed I'll do it.

So you know thoughts kids in your school that are the outcasts: Emo's/ Scene's well I'm referred as both I'm the bubbly kid that's also cold, shy, and a loner. Everyone makes fun of me I have been bullied my whole life. I have caused pain to myself I have had bad habits with cutting myself. Gram's usually tells me to stay strong but how can I when I am always depressed well Grams decided something. I do not have a clue what it is because she is going to tell me at dinner. I slowly walked and sat down in my chair.

"So what's the surprise?"

"Lyric you know I love you right?"

"Yeah Gram I know and I love you too but what is it?"

"Y-You have a brother."

"What?"

"I'm Sorry"

"How can this be I was the only child?" I started to feel anxious.

"Hon, I'm sorry your not gonna like this either but you have to live with him."

"What no, I'm not leaving I've already lost to many people not you to"

"You can still see me well we can use Skype and do oovoo."

"Fine!"

"I packed your stuff in the car."

"Huh?"

"He's here honey"

She walked over to me and hugged me good-bye I felt tears blur my vision. I reluctantly walked outside I saw a Black Toyota and I slowly sat in the car. Ignoring whoever was their.

"Hello" I heard the Familiar voice and I looked to see Oli Skye's. I started to freak out I couldn't believe this. I closed my eyes and I counted to three when I opened my eyes he was still their.

"W- What you c-cant be?"

"Be what?"

"My brother?"

"Oh no I just came to pick you up."

"oh, wait then who's my brother then?"

"Tell me your name first."

"Lyric Blade Sky."

"Wow that's sure a name Lyric."

"Thanks."

"Well your brother, he didn't want me to tell you he wants it to be a surprise, oh and he said he was sorry for having you leave Gram."

I felt warm tears brim my eyes. "Oh Thanks."

I sat down in the car as I started to rummage through my backpack for my cd player. When I finally located it I popped in my Bring Me The Horizon cd. I grabbed my story notebook and I sat their writing. It was about seven at night Oli said that the trip was gonna be a long ride so if . I got hungry then I should tell him Another one of my bad habits is that I usually skip meals. Grams never noticed she just made comments saying I'm to skinny but no one knew that deep down im self conscious

"Lyric?"

"Yeah Oli?"

In my most sleepiest ever I had fell asleep.

"well where here" oli said

Clearly trying to hide his excitement I just shrugged it off and laughed. I can't believe I have a brother and I'm about to meet him. For the first time.

"Lyric you ready?"

"Not really"

"It's gonna be ok"

"I hope so thanks oliver"

"No problem"

After we exchanged numbers and hugged goodbye I grabbed my things and headed to the door I waited patiently as I ranged the door bell. No answer huh that's weird I thought to myself as I walked toe wards the back of the house where I was greeted by asking Alexandria, blood on the dance floor, and mayday parade. I could move until Ben Bruce made his way up to me. he took me in the house and we both sat on different couches

but facing each other. I could tell that he wanted to say something

A/N hi loves I finally decided to update I. Know cliffhanger I will update tomorrow and I'm updating asking Alexandria fan fic soon so keep an eye on the story and well thanks everybody who has read my stories it makes me so proud of myself tell everyone to read these story's and I will update more often sorry it took me so long couldn't find my story drafts that had the story on them! welps byeee!!!!