all fun and games until someone gets hurt

Benny and i finally got to the place he wanted to take me. It was a little diner in a quiet park of sussex, england but it was cute its name was tellys. it was so cute we made our way inside and sat in one of the booths. he ordered us both hot chocaloate with extra whip cream i dont know how he remembered that was my favorite drink in the world but he did.

"so you took me here, now can you tell me the suprise"

"No, what im not even done we are doing other things today its only 2 in the afternoon"

"yeah but i want to know"

i asked pleaingly my friends back home knew if you told me you have a suprise for me i would asking over and over again until they finally gave up and told me but its not working on ben which kinda bothers me a little but i guess im just used to how my friends would be relax about it. we dranked our choca and left. after he drove around for a bit we stopped at a mall. we both looked at each other i strangly remembered when i saw the hogwarts sticker on someone car and we both shouted out "hogwarts suck,batman a whole lot better you nutter" we both laughted.

"I cant believe you still remebered that" benny said smiling

we walked in to the mall entrance and me and him ran to journeys. our eyes lit up when we saw our shoes that we wanted. i took out my wallet to count my money but ben pushed my hand away and said "im your brother i shall buy them for you and you shall say im the best brother in the world of crazy brothers."

i rolled my eyes and said "you benny are the best brother in the world of crazy brothers"

he got me black vans and he bought himself leather doc martins after that we went to hot topic i just got a few muscle band shirts and a dress that made me look pretty benny kept pestering me to show him with me in it but i only denied his request. he also got a few things oh i also bought dark blue hair dye. after that ben wanted to go to macys for some reason and he ended up buying two suitcases they were both black. i was gonna ask why but i know he goes on tours alot so i guess it makes sense im just gonna miss him while hes on tour i guess ben saw me make a sad face but i acted like it was nothing. we both put everything in the trunk of his car and made our way back home when we got out an grabbed our own bags i ran into my room and closed the door i stripped and got changed into sweats and i put on a white shirt that was my dads i kept it just so i could have something of him. i got my hair dye and went into the bathroom to start my hair after an hour and a huge mess later it was a nice dark blue i did my entire head. after a few minutes i laid in bed rbrowsing through my computer until someone knocked on the door. i told them to come in it was danny.

"lyrics bruce wants you" he said

"wait batman wants me eek" i siad joking with him

"no, oh your a nutter no your brother wants you"

"i know danny it was a joke"

"nice hair"

"thanks"

me and him both walked downstairs to the kitchen table all the guys from the band where standing their with huge grins on their faces i was totally lost.

"WHAT!" i couldnt help it i had to scream i hated crowds

once i screamed at them everyone looked at me and their faces turned into scared faces i apologized and walked up the stairs until someones hand went around my wrist and pulled me arund to face them it was benny. he told me to come back down he and the guys wanted to ask me something. i finally went back and sat down on the couch with the others.

Danny went first "lyric we want to ask you something"

sam went "you dont have to do it but if you say yes i think youll be happy"

then cam went "we wanted to ak you, ben do you want to ask"

"sure, ly would you want to come on tour with us"

i totally froze i didnt know what to say should i be happy, sad, confused, i didnt know what to do but i went over to benny and hugged him and i could feel him smile and then i felt him nod to the guys and the next thing i knew was that we were all giving each other a group hug and laughting. it was pretty late so the guys went to but except me and ben we went up to my room.

"im happy you said yes ly"

"i am to whens the tour"

"it starts tomorrow"

"What"

he calmed me down and said it will be okay and then he started to help me back that explained the two black suitcases. after we were done it was 11pm i felt so bad but he said it was okay he siad it wold be best if i went to bed.

"ben im happy we found each other again"

"im hapy to ly iv missed you for so long i just i dont want to lose you again"

after that we both went to bed i cant wait for tomorrow even though i have to get up at 1am im totlly excited.