Chapter 17 - Big Secret

Zach's POV.

I'm looking straight at her.... Why does she need to hug and kiss that man?

"I miss you so much... You should at least tell me about your plan, what if something bad happens to you!...." Zelly says.

"I miss you more, don't worry too much, but how bout you? Are you doing well? By the way I saw you earlier.. You fall what happened?" The guy answered her.

What The F!? Sino ba itong lalaki na to? "I'm ok, don't worry I just got tripped... By the way they are my friends." Zelly answered she also introduced us to the guy.

"Hello please to meet you everyone, I'm IAN." He said, "yeahhh, we already know" I said sarcastically.

At siniko naman ako ni theo, "hmmm ahh yeahh, are guyz having fun?" He asked.

"Yes, you can join us... You can sit beside me." zelly sweetly answered him, "he can sit beside me I'm sitting beside YOU." I interrupt them.

"No.. Come, sit here and Zach just sits beside theo ok?? Thanks." She smiles at me and I don't have any choice kaya padabog akong naupo sa tabi ni theo.

"Anong mood yan?, mukhang sira ang gabi mo ah... Kanina lang good mood ka." Pang aasar ni Lucien.

Pero di ko sila pinansin at tumingin Lang kay Zelly na enjoy sa pakikipag kwentuhan sa lalaki niya.

Why am I acting so weird? Do I have a crush on her? But why?

"Hey! Why do you keep on staring at her?I'm here Zachary..." I didn't notice Ruby Jane beside me.

"Why do you care? Just go and mind your own business." I said in anger.

"Can you dance me? For the last time?..." And I looked at her tsk.

I stand up tyaka ko iniabot sa kanya ang kamay ko, agad naman siyang inabot iyon at hinila ako sa dance floor.

Gumaya na rin ang iba kaya naman di namin solo at mas ok narin iyon baka kung ano pa isipin nila.

"I want to say sorry... For the pain that I caused you, if you gave me a chance I won't hurt you again.." She said.

"I still love you, I never try to move on from you... So please can we go back together?" She continues and KISS me!!!!

Zelly's POV.

I'm too stunned to speak... I already saw them kissing before but, why do I feel pain in my chest?

Why do they need to do that in public!?, when I saw him looking at me that's why I decided to leave.

"I need to go outside, I will come back..." And they just nod but Ian stopped me, *Just stay here, where are you going?" He grabbed my hand and I just smiled at him so he let me leave.

I don't know where I should go, but my feet let me go here in the Mini garden of the hotel...

I sat down and looked at the beautiful sky... I can feel the fresh air, the smells of flowers are amazing... I can't feel the pain that I felt earlier when I saw him kissing that bitch again..

I don't have any reason to stop  and be angry with him, I don't know if I'm just being over reaction..

I stay in the garden for more than a half hour, before I decide to go back to the venue.. I don't want them to be worried about me.

I stand up but, I feel someone at my back I turn around and see Zach looking at me, "What are you doing right there?" I asked.

But he didn't answer me and walked closer to me, my heart pounding so fast that I couldn't hear anything clear.

"I should be the one who asked you that, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Y-You don't care, I need to go bye..." But before I turn my back to him she pulls me close to HIM!!!

Wahhhh!!! "Let go of me, or else.." I glared at him, "can I ask? About that boy named IAN, what's your relationship with him?" He asked..

"It's none of your business, so please let go of me.. I need to go now, sorry but it's a Big Secret." I answered.

I try to get off myself, but he doesn't want me to go, "if you won't let me go, I will shout here! Let me go!" When I feel her hands gets lossen in my wrist I push him and run inside the hotel.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hi Bunnies !

Another Update for you all.
Dont forget to VOTE and COMMENT, MESSAGE us so we will know your thoughts, share your ideas as well to improve our story.

Also it's been a 3 years since the last update I'm sorry everyone because I focus on my study 🥺 I hope I can finished this story little by little.

Stay Safe everyone.

xoxo Zoahan
xoxo Hyerimssi