CHAPTER 8 - Saviour

Marcella's POV.

Lunch Time.

I'm waiting for the girls, and im still here with Aiden.

"You can take your lunch if you want to, im waiting for the girls" i said to him.

"I'm waiting for Zach and the others din actually." so we decided to walk toward the bench and sit.

"So what made you decide to stay here in the Philippines ?" he suddenly asked
"Hmmm.... For a change ?" i simply answred, but her looks gave me this feeling that he's waiting for a follow up answer

"Well im doing home school when I was in France, my parents were very strict, but I manage to let's say make them agree for me to live on my own to know what real life is" I added

"Wow that's really cool no wonder, you really get along with the Elite girls" he teasingly said, that made me laugh.
" You know pag andito sila Xena they'll never like to hear that from you right" and we both laugh

"Its nice to get to know you Zelly, i mean seriously, no malice at all. You seem very geniune" he said with a serious tone

"thankyou and same with you, you'll be the first guy friend , pag nagkataon " and we did a friendly hand shake.

and we suddenly saw a flash from a camera some where, and all girls around us started to whisper again.

Look girls, diba si aiden yun? Bakit kasama niya ang slut na yan!

Aba malay ko! Pati ba naman si baby Aiden natin!

Nakakainis! Kung pwede ko lang siya kalbuhin eh!

Tara na, baka ma yari tayo, bunganga ninyo hindi mapirmi!.

Napayuko nalang ako at nilaro ang kamay ko, why do i need to experience this? I cant remember anything wrong sa mga ginagawa ko for them to bashed and hate me.

"Don't worry , leave it to me just be ready tomorrow okay ?" he said."What do you mean" i asked.

"Basta, I have to go the guys texted me and they're on our hang out area. And ayan na din yung Elite Girls. See you around Zelly " and I waved back while he's starting to leave.

"Zelly!" i here someone shout my name sa likod ko kaya tumayo agad ako at tinignan kung sino, "Tara na." its Avialyn.

When we reach the canteen, we find a better table for us "Xena, and yelena samahan ninyo ako mag order." tumayo na sila avialyn tyaka pumila.

Aislinn's POV.

"So malapit na ang aquitance we need to prepared para sa performance natin." i remind them, "Muntik ko na malimutan buti napaalala mo." Lea said.

"Puntahan ko lang sila avialyn, nag crave ako sa fries eh." paalam ni zelly at tumango naman kami, pero ilang sgundo palang na nakaalis si zelly ay.

"Ahh!" napatingin kami sa mga nag kukumpulan na students dahil may sumigaw, "Boses ba ni Zelly yun?" tanong ni Zelia.

Kaagad kaming tumayo at nakita namin si zelly na binuhusan ng drinks habang nasa floor!

Lumapit kami kay zelly at tinulungan siya tumayo, kumuha ako ng tissue sa malapit na mesa at ipinunas sa kanya.

"Why did you do that!" Lea shout infront of the girl, "Because she is a slut!" the girl answer, PAAAAKK! we're all shocked when lea slap the girl!!

"Don't you dare call her a slut! Wala kang alam, shut the f*ck up bitch!" then she pushed the girl.

"Lea, enough zelly needs to change her clothes, nakakahiya na masyadong marami ang students around us." awat ko,