CHAPTER 11 - Revelations + Collaborations

Marcella's POV

" See you all tomorrow " as we all went inside to our own rooms, I noticed Xena still standing behind me.

"You wanna come inside ?" I asked her, and she smiled and nodded.

"Are you feeling okay?" Xena asked me

"Yup much better" I answered back, and there this silence for a few seconds

"You did that on purpose do you ?" I asked her and she gave me this "what do you mean look".

I laughingly said "Kanina sa clinic, when Avialyn's asking me about the family background".

"Well we all know Avialyn is the youngest , she's acting like she's mature already , pero she tends to be moody and has an attitude sometime , actually lahat naman tayo may attitude, but dont worry I'll talk to her" Xena explained.

"Its okay, I'm planning to share probably somethings about me , I know even you and Lea, also Yelena have been saving me from all of those moments when theyre about to ask something about me , pero pati kayo wala pading idea. And I cant be like this forever you know what I mean" I showed an assuring smile to her , but she still looks worried.

Xena sat down next to me on the edge of my bed and hold my hand "You dont have to force yourself if di kapa ready , okay ?"

"I know , you've been a family, a sister to me so I have nothing to worry about" I answered.

"Okay , alright then , take a rest and I'll inform the girls that we will be having sort of like a story time session tomorrow before class starts " Xena said before leaving my room

NEXT DAY

I decided to wear a yellow floral dress with with a white cardigan paired with white sneakers. So today, Im planning to give bits of details and ideas about me to the rest of the other girls , this way they we can have more attachment with each other.

Xena texted me that they were all at the hang out area , and so I followed.

"Goodmorning" I greeted them"Hey Sunshine, goodmorning" Yelena jokingly greeted me, and I smiled

"Hey Sunshine, goodmorning" Yelena jokingly greeted me, and I smiled."Shall we start ?" I asked them, "Sure" they all said.

"First of all my real name is Marcella Ferrell, and I lived in France, I have a brother named Maximillian Ferrell the reason why I decided to move here on my own was because, my Father wants me to marry my child hood bestfriend. You know ? pagpapalawak ng kayamanan some sort of thing." I paused for awhile.

"Arranged Marriage was really a thing for rich people arent they.. sorry go on" Zelia said.

"My older brother helped me, cause he know what ive been going through ,I even tried talking to my best friend but it just so happened he liked that fact that he will be married to me"