PROLOGUE

"To my beloved father King Malcolm, and my dear mother Queen Maxine
I know this decision I took will be a humiliation to our family and to our entire kingdom, and I really apologize for that.
This is not just about the marriage with Prince Lyle but also about Me, this is the only way that I could think of for me reflect about myself, what i really want. And I know this will help me to rule the kingdom in the future whole-heartedly.
Im sorry again to disappoint you, Father,Mother and to Ian.
I promise to be back soon, I'll take care of myself. I love you all.

-Marcella"

The king crumpled the letter right after he read it. A servant came in to the room, "Your majesty we've searched the whole Palace, and we still cant find Princess Marcella"

" THEN SEARCH THE ENTIRE KINGDOM, KNOCK ON EVERY DOOR OF THE PALACE THAT YOU PASS BY , AND DONT COME BACK UNTIL YOU FIND HER ! " the king respond angrily, " Yes Your Majesty "

"Malcolm, we could've avoided this from happening if we just listened to her, if we just agreed to her request, to give her time and not to rush things with the responsbilities" the queen said.

"Queen, we are not rushing her, we are just making sure thar she know everything already, what her future will be, that she doest have to do anything , that everything will be ready for her" king answer the queen.

"so now what are we going to do, this will be a disaster,the whole kingdom will be a mess if they knew that the princess is missing" the queen is worried and panicing at the same time

"we will definitely find her as soon as possible, we cant have A RUNAWAY HEIRESS" King said.