CHAPTER 1 - Escaping from reality

(At Marseille City,France Mercle Palace)

"Your Highness, it's time to wake up" says one of their royal attendant.

Princess Marcella, opens her eyes, realizing that its another day for her 4th formal training.

then she gets up of her bed and one of her personal attendant helped her prepare.

After her morning routine, she went out of her room and walk  a long the hallway of the palace until she reach the dining room.

When she enters the room her mother, Queen Maxine  greeted her "Good morning, sweetheart. Have a seat" she bowed first to the King and Queen to show respect.

"Ian, how's your studies so far?" The King asks his older son, "I'm doing great father." Ian answered

"How about you Marcella?" King Malcolm asked this time to his younger daughter, "Good.", Marcella answered coldly

"I am monitoring your progress on your training Young Lady, you should take this seriously or else, the future of our Kingdom will be at risk" King Malcolm remind her.

"Honey, give her time, its been the 4th day of her royal training, beside it's just a week ago when we announced the engagement and the uniting of our kingdom to the Lille City."

Marcella just sighed hearing this early in the morning.

"Well as early as now, she needs to know ,and realize what responsibilities she will have",her father added.

"Father, can't we just silently eat for now please? I'm done hearing all those duties and responsilibilities, i've been hearing those for the past weeks its suffocating!" Marcella exclaimed.

"DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE YOUNG LADY,  YOU ARE MY DAUGHTER AND THE HEIRESS OF MARSEILLE CITY, WE KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR YOU" King Malcolm shouted.

"Am i really your daughter? You really know what's the best for me? With all due respect father your decisions doesn't make me feel like I am your daughter!. It's making me feel like I am just one of your slaves, that I need to do everything that you ask me to do cause my life depends on it. That its not really the best for me, what will be the best for your beloved KINGDOM!'' Marcella asnwered back and cant help but to start crying.

"You know the fact that I dont want this marriage, If i want to be the Queen of our Kingdom i'll definitely do it in my own way. But for now can't I just live how teenagers should ? Without worrying about how to rule a country and how to be Queen ?" Marcella.

then walks out of the room , leave everyone startled since that's the first time they heared the Princess answered back to the King and Queen.

She rushed to her room and lock it, took her phone out of her small bag and started to dial " I had enough, there's really no hope that they will cancel it.---- Yes please, make sure to arrange everything as soon as possible, and make sure that no one will notices, Okay ? --  thankyou " Marcella said.

After the call, she packed her things and hide it under her bed , she wrote a letter, then she's looking for a place where someone can see it right away-----

Knock! Knock!

"Marcella? Its me Ian", Marcella quickly,  put the letter on her drawer for now, then opened the door

"Hey, Brother" she said "Do you need anything?"Marcella tries to put on a cheerful tone, so Ian doesn't suspect anything.
"Look, you dont need to hide it from me, I want you to know, that i'm on your side, I care about you cause you're my sister. Is there anything that i can help ?" Ian assured her sister.