CHAPTER 7 - Consequences

Lea's POV.

Monday again, and here we are preparing to go to our first class, but what bothers me the most is Zelly.

"Can you check on Zelly?" I asked Xena
"I think its much better if you will be the one to talk to her, she didnt even went out of her room the rest of the weekend" Xena answered me.

I took a deep breath " I'll check on her, just wait for us nalang" then i stand up, when i reach her room i knock on her door and she immediately open it.

"Hey are you okay ?" i asked her but she didn't answer me, "Do you wanna talk about it" and she open wides the door.

I sat beside her and pat her head, "I know its still about the campus issue, again like what I said we got your back okay ? Di ka namin papabayaan" then she look at me.

"Believe it or not , lahat ng nasa campus naexperience na yang naeexperience mo ngayon, all sorts of issue that you can think of, yang issue mo ngayon if it happens to other girls,that theyre being linked to that Maltermore the great, baka sila pa mismo magkalat ng sarili nilang issue nad they'll love it" i said and she smile and hug me.

"Thanks Lea, i know im a bit of over reacting, everythings just different from what I use to experience in France." she explained

"That's okay, kaya nga andito kami to guide you right ? Let's go before tayo ma late, the girls are waiting for us." then we both stand up and she grab her bag and phone

While we're approaching the bench near the gate, i'm hearing all sort of buzzing

Nandito na pala ang slut?

Did she really flirt with zach?!

Ruby jane is more prettier than her like duh!

Shhh! Tumahimik nga kayo! Tara na nga!

I saw four girls sitting in the bench next to us, its obvious na sila ang may ari ng boses na narinig namin.

I feel like my blood is boiling right now about what they say, "Don't mind them, Kulang lang siguro sa pansin yung mga yun." yelena said to zelly and we laugh.

"I don't care anymore, just say what they want i know mag sasawa rin sila." she answered.

"hey!" i hear zelia's voice, "Bakit ang tagal ninyo?" tanong ni zelly, "May naiwan si Aislinn eh." sagot ni Avialyn.

"Ah ok, so... tara na?" then zelly lead the way papunta sa room, when we reach the room Xena open the door and we enter.

"Hi Girls! How's your weekend?" Lucien asked, But we just ignore him and sit in our chair.

"Ang cold naman ng mga tao ngayon!" inis na sigaw pa niya, "Shut up LUCIEN! Sit down." Aiden glare at him.

We need to wait a little more for the first subject, After waiting finally our teacher for today arrive.

"Good morning" she greet us, "Good morning miss," we greet her too, "Did you all bring your material? Bring out your materials and we will start now" she said.

First subject is technical drawing so we need to bring our drawing materials, masyado strikto ang prof. Namin kaya naman hindi pwedeng kalimutan.

"Lea, i forgot my materials..." Zelly said, oh no i don't have any extra materials, "What? Are you serious?" baka mabigyan siya ng penalty pag nag kataon!

"What happen there Ms. Parker?" we both look at her, anong gagawin ko! "Nasaan ang materials mo Ms. Farrell?" i feel uneasy right now!.

"Ahhh... Miss i forgot my materials, im so sorry Miss." zelly answered, "Alam mo naman na siguro ang consequence hindi ba?" mataray na tanong nito kay zelly.