part 1

"I won't apologies." You said with the resting bitch face you always have. Your hairs were tied in a ponytail with some strands resting on your face. You looked at the guy you just beat to the pulp. He looked down getting scared of your gaze. He was the one who started the fight with you and now ran to teacher when you pull the same energy back.

"Miss Wang Y\N apologies now or get out of my class." Mr. Kim your homeroom teacher left no choice ahead of you. You bent down in pressure of your teacher only otherwise you wouldn't do this on your own or maybe yes.

You bent down and took your bag from the side of your desk hanging it to one shoulder. "Thank you so much sir." You said and smirked at that guy. Opening the door of your classroom you left. But before leaving you saw a boy entering in the classroom. He was holding some files and was looking at you. You ignored him like a ant and walked out like a queen that you are.

On the other hand hoseok was waiting outside of your classroom as the temperature inside was not suiting him. Hearing all those noise from inside he remained silent at the door not wanting to get into an unexpected trouble. With the thud sound of door opening he saw a girl leaving. Her ponytail swing to left side when she agressively step out with her bag hanging on one side of her shoulder. Hoseok gulped when thier eyes met for an second.

"Sir. Here's the file you asked." Hoseok said handing the files.

Eating his lunch at the cafeteria, some  sounds grabbed his attention. He got up from his seat and went little bit forward to the crowd just to see you fighting against a group of boys.

"Step back you motherfvckers." You  got up from your seat and told those boys who were causing the scene at the cafeteria. Your peaceful time got disturbed by them and now you will make them pay.

"Mind your own business." Some boy replied. It was quite till they were making fun of some girl but they started to hit her when she refused them for something. You stayed quite for some time but those brats needs a lesson.

Raising your hand at him you patted his back of the neck as chill ran down his spine. "You disturbed my peaceful time so this is my business." You replied with the smirk. The other boy was about to hit you that you held his hand tight with your left hand and twisted it like a cracker. Kicking that first boy in his leg you made him bent. And lastly pushed him harshly on the table causing the damage. And returned to your seat as if nothing happened.

(Time skip)
Hoseok returned to class after the school to get his books but stopped at the door after hearing someone inside.

"Do you heard that principle restricted her for a week." One of the dog of a biggest bully in school said to jack (the bully).

"She deserved it." The other laughed.

Hoseok overhead it and realized that they were talking about you that jack noticed hoseok at the door.

"Oww look who we have here." He said and opened the door harshly making the poor hoseok flinch badly. The other two boys just laughed.

"Yahh. If you are here already then why don't you help us." One of the boy said. "We have plans so clean this up for us." Jack said throwing the broom towards him which he thankfully catched when the others boys ran out of the class along with their leader.

"Those brats always make me do their penalty work." He cursed them under his breath and started to clean the classroom after putting the bag away.

It was almost evening when hoseok finished his work and stepped out of the school building. He already missed the bus because of those boys and now he had to walk. When he was in the neighbourhood he noticed that familiar cat running towards the road. He ran to block the cat from running to the road but before he could reach out someone stopped the cat and picked her up. Hoseok quickly hide himself seeing you picking the cat up.

"Isn't she that troublemaker? What is she doing here?" He mumbled in his breath and tried to peek from behind the wall but you were already gone from there.

He tilted his head and went to his apartment where he lives alone as his hometown was Busan and his parents send him Seoul to study.