part 5

We went back to our respective classes after the football match. Our college was strict....we have to attend each and every class for points. And just today I heard from one of my classmate that If your name get registed in black list of the school, you will get kick out with no mercy.

Y\N already had two warnings this year and If she got into more trouble.....

She will get expelled....

I don't want her to get kick out of the school in the middle of the year and ruin her future.

I don't want to attend the school without her.

I don't want her to disappear.

I was waiting for the bell to ring in order to start our first lecture when I saw Y\N on the ground. I was on the second floor but I was sure it was her.

Where she going?

Hell no....

She was with backpack and going towards the main gate. Teachers clearly told us to attend lecture after match but why is she leaving early?

Oh god...why doesn't she care about anything?

But I care....

I don't want her to cause anymore difficulty. I will put everything in right place. I will take the responsibility.

I suddenly stood when the teacher entered in.

"Hoseok, do you need something?" He asked. I was all covered in sweat finding something reasonable to reply.

"Ah yes. I need to go to the infirmary." I said in one Breath. I can feel my classmates laughing when I was leaving. I quickly ran downstairs with my bag and stopped her.

"Y\N, where are you going?" I yelled.  Her eyes were wide open probably shocked from my behaviour. I left her hand as soon as her gaze turned dark.

She is scary....

"You should be in class. Let's go." I said but instead of following me inside she drag me outside.

"What are you doing? There must be gaurd. Y\N We can fall in trouble. Y\N." I Kept yelling at her but that was of no use. "Why you did that." I once again yelled shrugging my hand from her. We were out of the college by now.

"Who will know unless you told them " she silently replied and started walking putting her hands in the pocket. Yah she was right. Who will notice absence of someone like me. But why there were no guards at the gate?

I ran behind her when she disappeared from my vision. "What are we supposed to do now?" I asked walking beside her. She looked at me with uninterested eyes. "How would I know and leave me alone." She replied. "You dragged me here." I raised my eyebrows. It's my first time bunking some classes.

No one said anything and we just kept walking.

[Her pov]
It's been 15 minutes and that psycho is still following me.

I caught him stealing glances at me many times.

I was just walking and he kept complaining non-stop that he bumped into someone. I ignored him and kept walking. I heard him calling my name.  The boys he bumped must be beating him right now.

I turned back when I heard the loud thud sound  and hoseok on the road. Do they need to beat him this much for a small bump? He could fight back but he didn't. What a coward. And i was not in mood to fight against some thugs for him.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and turned it to those boys who were looking like a university students. "Yeah! Beat him more. To the right.....punch him...."