part 2

You groaned in your sleep and get up rolling the other side of the bed. Looking in the mirror you wide open your mouth. "Ahh this mouth ulcers came again." You annoyingly pressed your cheeks.

Your phone rang and you signed with your whole body before answering it. "How are you baby?" You heard from the other side.

"I am good." You replied to your mom.

"Have you had your breakfast?" She asked. You paused for a second before glancing at your messy bed and then spoke, "Yes. I was just getting ready for the school." You lied. "Y\N You still have time to think. Come back daughter." She said.

"I am getting late. By mom." You said and ended the call immediately closing your eyes in frustration. "Why does she ask me to come back everyday when she don't even care about me." You let out a long breath and again looked at your reflection in the mirror. The dark circles under your eyes and dehydrated face.....

But no worry that you got restricted.

You went to the kitchen to check on the groceries you will need in next week. You made the list real quick and stepped out of your apartment to mall. It was a great weather today. The sun was shining bright and sky was clear.

Y\N POV:
I shop for the groceries and told them to deliver to my adress. It's the most convenient thing of this store. I walked down the road just to stop by a big clothing shop. I glanced at the dresses which were placed under the glass. Totally amazed by the beauty of the shop I went inside only to look at the dresses that a lady in her early thirties came to me.

"Mam, do you need anything. May I help you?" She asked politely. "Yes. I was looking for some dresses." I don't. I am not looking for a dress but I told her.

"Is it for date?" She again asked.

"Yes" oh lord. I don't have date.

But anyways she told me to wait and bring out a entire frame of hangers to me. There were many beautiful dresses like really beautiful. But they were not my style.

The one that has my eye from the starting was the cream mini dress with flower patterns all over it. It was cute. It was comfy. I told her to pack it for me.

I roam in the shop for some more minutes and finally paid my bill.

It was hella expensive.

"Mam we are giving this free skin care coupons for the launch of our new products. This are valid for a week." She handed me the coupons.

I won't really need that coz makeup and all is not I would ever do.

I accepted them and left.

I woke up and checked the date.

"It's my last day of freedom." I smiled for no reason. I guess I should be sad that I have to go School from tomorrow. The detention was like a vacation. I laughed out Loud for no reason. My eyes fell on the dress hanging to the wall.

I was in the apartment from whole four days. I finally made up my mind and decided to go out today. I used that coupon and asked the person in charge for a light makeup. It turned out great. And instead of wearing my black boots I wore the sandals that my father gifted me last year. It perfectly matched with my dress. I went to church and then decided to have a lunch but it started raining.

A\N POV:
"Ahh why is it raining out of blue, it's not even rainy season." Hoseok roared sitting in a Library. He checked his watch and realised that he need to get out from here so that he won't be late for his class.