part 3

"You need a shower lily. Look at you your furr are not soft as before." Hoseok talked to that black cat you saved that day.

He have been feeding her everyday from 1 month. She is like his little friend now.

He continued to rub his hand back and forth on her back while the cat was busy eating the food he brought. Hoseok flinched as someone stood right infront of him.

This boots...

He thought and glanced up at you who was staring at the cat.

" Do you know her?" You asked.

"Huh?"

"I asked if you know the cat. I just saw you talking to her."

"Ahh that. Yeah, her owner died last month so she is like homeless now."

"Why don't you take her then?"

"Pets are prohibited in my building." His face immediately became sad in thought of lily.

"I have talked to some people but they can't keep her since they all stay out for a job." He added and singed.

"Poor kitty." You said.

There was a silence for a minute and then you decided to walked away. "Do you live here?" He asked letting the cat go and standing straight facing your back. It was not like he was curious but he wanted to start a conversation with you. "Ah yes!" You replied turning to face him "I don't see you around much." He asked. Yeah that's because you just shift here from old apartment. "Um I just shifted here." You casually said.

Now there was more silence. His face was looking like he wanted to say something but he can't gather the courage or let's say he can't say it.

"Jung hoseok."

"Huh?"

"My name." Hoseok said confidently but it was a dumb introduction. You already knew his name and it was now akward as he introduced himself out of blue.

"Wang Y\N." You said accepting his handshake.

He went home all pale after that. Like a jombie because if a human being can see him like this they might think that he is a ghost because his whole face was pale and he was barely breathing without showing any emotions. He finally let out a large amount of air he was holding all the way locking his apartment door and looked at his hand.

He never ever talked to a girl before.

As talking to you put him in a akward position he still managed to be as confident as you were.

Later that night when he finished his homework, he got a call from Yoongi asking him to come to the club. He refuses as usual. He felt a little sad after the call. He wanted to go and enjoy like his friends but going out to club and hanging out with others make him really nervous. He used to think that he is just introvert but he has social anxiety too. He thinks that he is not cool like others and don't fit in the society so he just stayed alone. And to his surprise he is more happy when he is alone. But sometimes not having much friends brothers him.

And this was that time.

He dialed his mother's number but immediately erased it when he realised that she must be sleeping and he don't wanted to disturb her. Unlocking his front door he went out wearing the headphones and listening to his favourite playlist. Walking here and there he finally reached to the roof of his building, the only place he loves. He needed some fresh air and this spot was his favourite.

He adjusted himself on the bench which was a little higher than the roof level. Cold wind was brushing his face and he was just staring at the night view of seol. He closed his eyes to feel the music he was listening.

It was the best time of his life.

He stared at the moon for the whole time.

But someone else was staring at him from the window of her apartment. It was you.

You were just standing at the window to breathe the fresh air when you noticed him from your afar. It was hard to even tell who it was but looking at him was peaceful. You smiled and stared at him for a long time before closing the window and going to sleep.

His pov:

I looked at the moon but flinch as her face suddenly appeared infront of me. Her dark brown eyes matching the colour of her hair, her lips, everything about her is unforgettable. I cant stop thinking about her....

Who are you to tie me in your bliss? I know you are from that bad people's who bully others for fun. I want to run away from you but everytime I tried I ended up infront of you.

From the very first moment I saw you something happened to me. And your absence for a whole week made me too sad to even focus on myself. Why?

I went to library to get my mind out of you but you showed up there.

I decided never to cross path with you when I was feeding the cat but you showed up there too.

One question....

Why....?

Why are you keep on coming in my life when I don't want you to.

I closed my eyes and let the wind do it's work.

My mind was silent but my heart was beating fast.