Epilogue ♡

"It was an another successful surgery." One of the young intern in her early thirties stated to the group of other female interns. "The chances were not even 5% but Dr. Jung did it!!!" The other stated. Everyone present there gasped.

"You were there,right?"

"Yess...the scene was awesome. I can't tell you how charismatic he looked there. His hands were gentle and eyes were focused." She giggled.

"Ahh he make me want to be a good doctor like him."

"You are right. It's honour to learn from the best doctor of Seoul."

They were giggling and talking that someone opened the door. He went straight to the locker and put his belongings there before turning to greet them. "Hello..." Hoseok said.

"Hello dr. Jung." " Are you talking the day off."

"Oh yess!" He replied.

"Don't worry. I made sure there aren't any surgeries today. And Ms.kang, can you check on my patients instead of me. I left the note there."

"Uhh ofcourse. You can go."  " But where are you going? Are you travelling today."

"Yes. I am going to watch the football match."

"Oh are you fan?" One of them shockingly asked.

"No. I happened to have tickets so I am using them. Hehe."

"Do you know that player with blonde hair....his legs are slim and he kinda look like cat."

"Yes. Min yoongi right?" Hoseok laughed.

"He is my bestfriend and he was the one who forced me to come."

They were too shocked to speak.

"Is he your friend? Ahh I am his biggest fan."

"Me too." " Ahh me too." Everyone started fangirling over yoongi and hoseok just smiled looking at how successful his friend became. "Wish...I could see him in person."

"Oh! Do you want meet him?" Hoseok asked planning something in mind.

"Oh yes. Can you really do that?" She asked with big eyes.

"Oh yes! After Today's match they will throw party as always. I will give you my passes. But don't tell anyone okay? I can only manage few tickets." He said.

"How do you know that they will win?"

"Uhh, i just know."

He said before closing the door behind him.

...

He sat beside the cemetary after putting the bouquet there. He smiled for some reason.

"Y\N..."

"Yoongi won today too." "He forced me to come to party as always too."

"But how can I go without you."

"I miss you Y\N. I am waiting for you as you told me."

He said and flash of that day came infront of his eyes.

Hoseokahhhh,

I turned back to see the glimpse of you when we first met. I swear....that was the day I felt something in my heart. I enjoyed our Little dates :) when I am with you I forgot about my bad health and my bad days. You make me shine.

There is something you should know and I should tell you but I can't gather the courage. Sorry for my cold behaviour towards you this days.

Sorry because I would be the one to leave you behind. I am satisfied with my life, thanks to you. But thank to me that your life will be nightmare because of me. I know you are alone. I know but still I am leaving you.

But please promise me....you will live happily. Because I need you to live as Y\N. CAREFREE AND HAPPY. You will do that right?

We will meet again. I will pray to the heavens but you have to survive till then. YOU HAVE TOO!!!

I am sorry....

He drank his tears. That was the last page in your diary.

"Your last letter was messy but I understood what you felt writing that. Sorry I made you worry."

"See! I am living happily. But I miss you so much. Wish we could go to the party together again. Wish we can go to the shopping again. Wish I could turn those days back when I used to watch you over the book shelf, when I used to run to cafeteria to see you, when I used to wait infront of your building. Wish I could!"

“You’ll always be far”- he says,  "you’ll always be far”- as he says looking at the sky.