parte cinco

ava

i eventually came back home so i could hang out with my dad for a while and spare some time to get ready for the party. i opened the door and i see my dad kissing claire.

"dad please" i say covering my eyes.

"sorry honey i didn't know you would be home so early" he said stopping

"dad i have been with hayes for 6 hours.. how do you consider that early" i say but to be honest i wasn't complaining.

"okay, well claire i'll call you later okay?" he says patting her hand. she nods and they stand to give eachother a hug.

"bye claire" i say smiling as i went over to hug her.

after she left i sat on one of the high stools in the kitchen.

"dad im going to a party tonight and in the meantime i wanna hang out with you pops" i say and he chuckles.

"yeah it's been a while since we have had some fun times. umm do you want to just stay here, eat some oreos, and we could watch pretty little liars?" he says and i quickly frown

"yeah about that, it only had four seasons on netflix and i guess we finished all four, but do you wanna watch american horror story?" i say

"alright do you wanna watch the coven or asylum" he asks

"frick that's a really hard decision" i say rubbing my forehead. "how about we watch all the episodes in asylum tonight and tomorrow we could watch all the episodes of coven"

he laughs and nods and so yeah we spent a couple of hours and finished the whole season.

"wow, who even had the idea of all these seasons damn" i say getting up and rubbing my eyes. i looked over at the clock and i had two hours before the party started. the party didnt even have a starting time but i dont know i guess i should start getting ready.

alright the outfits up above ^ ^

after i tied up my ponytail i trotted downstairs and saw hayes sitting on the couch looking at his phone, i swear this boy is always here.

"ooh bae your lookin perf as hell" he said as he walked over to me and slung his arm over my shoulder.

"alright bye father, i will text you when it's done or when haasss gets to turnt" i say.

i grabbed hayes's hand that was over my shoulder and we walked out. i saw nash was waiting in a jeep.

"wait did nash learn how to drive all of the sudden what happened" i said laughing.

hayes shrugged and chuckled. we walked over to the car and got in. we began to drive and we just listened to the radio and talked. after we finally came we saw a big house that was probably rented out for the night.

i was kind of nervous because it was actually my first real party, with people and stuff. yep i guess i never went to a real party haha. i think hayes noticed that i was probably nervous and he held my hand

"hey its okay, its just our friends" he said and smiled softly at me. my confidence got a little boosted and we walked over to open the door. i wasn't kidding when i said there might be over a hundred people here. hayes got lost and before i knew it i wasn't holding his warm hand anymore.

"nash? hayes? matt?" i called out and i couldn't find anyone.

i bumped into so many people and i tried finding a couch or a chair. i eventually found a chair and i sat on it. it felt weird and i turned around to see that i accidentally sat on someone's lap.