catorce

ava

it was the night before we were gonna go to tokyo and i was so pumped. i invited all the guys over and we were all just chilling.

"you guys, we are actually going" i say smiling like an idiot.

we got in a circle and decided to play honesty hour. basically we just confess about stuff.

"alright umm... my boy hayes. what was your first thought when you saw ava" taylor said raising his eyebrows.

"i thought, 'oh mah gawd' i felt the need to talk to her. its like have you ever looked at someone and just thought 'man, imagine how great of a friend they are' and i dont know i just had to talk to her or else i would go home, thinking about her, regretting the fact i didnt talk to her. i dont know she was just perfect" he said and took a minute to breathe.

we heard aww's for the millionth time and i shoved a pillow in my face. i felt my face getting unbelievably red and i just couldnt stop myself. hayes blushed as he rested his head on my lap. he looked at me and asked

"alright, if you won 10 million dollars what would be the first five things you would buy"

"ummm, i would probably buy evan peters" i say and we laugh "but for real i would probably just split it with my besties and we could like make a whole hangout for all of us"

"yaasss, alright lets work on that, cartah write that down" johnson said clapping

"mmm machu, would you rather have a really sexy girlfriend, or lick moldy cheese off of a hobo's foot" i say laughing at my immaturity

"ugh.... definitely the moldy cheese. im not stupid" matthew scoffs. i giggle and we go on confessing.

xx

i wake up really early at around 4:30 and i walk over to the kitchen. i get two pans from the counter and i begin to clank them together.

"WAKE UUUUUUP WAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUP" i screamed. everyone began to groan "ARIANA GRANDE" i scream and everyone jumps up except for mahogany.

"ugh i hate you guys" i say. lox walks over and grabs an apple.

"guys our flight leaves in 2 hours. the airport is an hour away so WE ARE LATE ALREADY DAMMIT COME ON LETS GOOOOOO" i yell as i run upstairs to get my phone, charger, headphones, and my suitcase.

i quickly go downstairs and see everyone leaning on their suitcases trying to sleep. "come on guys lets gooooo" i say walking over to the door.

"why are you so awake" shawn groans. i shush him and we walk out.

"alright our uber should be here in a few." i say looking at the road. i smirk and pull out my phone to take a picture of everyone.