~Chapter One~

Its the usual day at Fairy Tail. Everyone just sitting around talking about jobs and the money, with Natsu and Gray fighting like always and Gray always misplacing his clothes and Natsu being a goofball,The joy of Fairy Tail everybody.

"Hey Gray! Your clothes are missing again!" Natsu yells as he laughs.

Gray gets all you know how acts when this happens. "This always happen! Jeez." Gray face palms himself. As he did that Master Makarov the leader of Fairy Tail steps in.

"Alright you two, knock it off!" As he says in his booming voice.

Everyone stops of what they are doing even Cana Alberona stops her drinking too hear of what the Master has too say.

"So as you all may know. Fairy Tail is growing and growing every day. And I'm sad too tell that I won't be here forever so. Someone very special is coming too Guild too see how it is and how it works. I want you all too be on your best behavior." Master Makarov says sternly but laughs. "Oh what does it matter everyone has fun either way."

"So who's coming old man?" Natsu asked as Happy hovers over by his shoulder.

Makarov cleared his throat. "My Granddaughter, Yukia."

"Gramps I didn't know you had a granddaughter." Nastu said.

Makarov smacks Natsu on the head with his staff.

"There's lots of stuff you don't know about me Natsu Dragneel."

"Eh heh right." Nastu said as he rubbed his head.

"Is she going too take over the Guild or is Laxus?"

Erza asked as she crossed her arms.

"Laxus is alright but I really don't trust him handling the guild yet." Makarov whispered quietly, carefully looking over his shoulder, he didn't see Laxus but he is making sure.

"Good point." Erza said.

"So when is this Yukia coming in anyway?" Gray asked finally after being so quiet for so long.

Makarov nodded. "She will be coming in today soon, I will be showing her around the Guild, after she has met everybody."(They are in the second building of Fairy Tail btw haha.)

"What is her magic." Everybody asked at the same time. Everybody looked at each other cause that is kinda creepy cause they were thinking the same thing.

"You all will have too find out yourselves. I'm not giving any clues. Get too know her and you might guess it. She might even demonstrate her power. She will be a official Fairy Tail member so she will be doing jobs and such and I'm placing her with Gray,Natsu,Lucy and Erza." Makarov said.

"Another member! Yes!" Nastu said as he jumped up and down.

"This is awesome! I can't wait for too meet Yukia!" Lucy said jumping up down with Natsu.

"She probably is strong since she is the Masters granddaughter. We will see." Erza said as she smiled slightly.

"So everyone go back too whatever you were doing." Makarov said as he walked too the door too wait for his granddaughter too arrive.

"Lets all look presentable.... Gray,Natsu." Erza said as she glared at them. Gray and Natsu are sweating like bullets Erza sure is scary.

"Everyone please get in your places,Yukia is going too be here any minute." Makarov said from the door,everybody got too their places. Shortly after everyone got too their places, the doors slowly opened, everyone sees this girl with short hair her hair color looked blueish purple which is a very pretty color and as she walked through the doors of Fairy Tail, she met everyone, Gray can not keep his eyes off of her,his heart started beating so fast,before he knew it she started coming over here with Makarov.

"Hey guys this is Yukia. My granddaughter." Makarov said.

"Hi, nice too meet you guys." Yukia smiled. As everyone introduced themselves and such. The team like Yukia, they can't wait too have her on their team.... Gray is jumping out of his skin.