Feeling

its been a few days since Gray kissed Yukia. Which they both actually waited for. They both like each other a lot. Everyone in Fairy Tail knows it so well. Even the team said so too. So that being said, they are actually together as in dating, everyone is saying that they are actually a really cute couple... Even poor Juvia said so too she is still jealous after all but she has learn too accept it. She rather see Gray happy then sad. So Yukia and Gray told Makarov about them liking each other and Gray kissing her, blah blah blahhh. Makarov threatened Gray about if he ever HURTS or make her cry... Gray will be thrown into a dumpster filled with Piranhas. So Gray would never hurt Yukia at all, he loves her that much, same thing with Yukia. It's like that they are a missing puzzle piece that was found after so many years... (Too cute!) As the team were sitting in their usual place in Fairy Tail, Gray and Yukia walked over holding each other hands. Nastu looked over while taking a drink and spit it all over Erza. Erza is pissed off badly, she smacked Natsu in the head. "Sorry Erza! So sorry! Eh heh." Natsu said as he rubbed his head.

"Your forgiven after I throw you into the woods!" Erza replied back coldy but after she looked too Gray and Yukia, she took it all back.

"Hey guys." Gray said as he sat down, with Yukia sitting next too him, smiling.

"Umm.. Are you guys holding hands?" Lucy asked as she is smiling really wide.

"Mhm we are." Yukia chuckled as she squeezed his hand gently.

"That means.... You guys are dating!" Natsu said as he had on a hat and a beard.

"You got it right this time,  Detective Top Hat." Erza laughed as did everyone except for Natsu who was embarrassed as usual.

"It is not funny!" Natsu said

"Sorry but it is Natsu." Gray said while laughing.

"Oh yeah.... Your clothes are missing!" Natsu pointed out.

Gray looked down and face palmed. "This is getting annoying!"

Yukia and the others are laughing so hard right now while Gray is hitting his head off the table.

"Aw Gray they always come back." Lucy said while they laughed some more. When Mira Jane came over.

"Hey guys. What's so funny all of a sudden?" She asked.

"Grays clothes missing and Natsu having a Top hat and a beard figuring out that Yukia and Gray are a couple now." Erza replied still kinda laughing.

"Oh I see." As she chuckled. "Congratulation Yukia and Gray." She smiled.

"Thanks Mira." Gray said as Yukia smiled back in returns. As they were talking. The doors too Fairy Tail flew open.. Revealing the person who is standing there is.... Laxus.