Striking

In Fairy Tail.

The team just got back from a job dealing with a couple of  monsters and such.

"That was a FUN job." Natsu said as he yawned as they are exhausted. Yukia nodded in agreement and everyone else.

"Yukia you kicked monster ass out there! Those moves were like epic." Natsu said.

Yukon blushed as she twirled her thumbs.

"Aw thanks but I seemed kinda useless since I'm not allowed too use my magic so."

"When we figure it out then you can use it." Erza said.

"Maybe if you guys can guess it soon."

Gray is literally trying not too stare at Yukia but he can't she is so beautiful like the ocean at night with the waves crashing and the fish flying.... Man he wished he had her.. Like a girlfriend instead of a teammate but he wants too have her as his friend,teammate,lover,girl friend. All that stuff.

"Hey. Yu-chan can I talk too you for a minute?" Gray asked.

"Yeah alright." Yukia said and smiled. She can't believe it... Talking with Gray.. ALONE. Jumping out of skin now.

As they went out of everyone sight and no one too hear them. 

"So what do you want too talk about?" Yukia asked she leaned against the wall.

"Do you like me?" Gray asked as he was blushing. The question stunned and Yukia is caught off guard.

"When did this come out?" Yukia asked as she is blushing.

"It is just a question... Doesn't really matter now..." Gray was about too walk off but Yukia caught his arm.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too answer it that way... I do like you actually. Your different from everyone else here, grandpa has been telling me about you more then the others which I love hearing about you. I love your magic, I love of how you will do anything too protect your friends..." Before Yukia can go on.... Gray gently grabbed her chin,making her look up at him, he leaned in slowly, as she did also and their lips were joined together, the kiss for both of them were like electric pulses were coming out of them but going into the other person. Gray and Yukia FINALLY kisses :3