11 | Rum and Coke

Sweet, sweet Friday

Sweet, sweet Friday.

The day that leads up after a busy week filled with running up and down the floors of Malik Creations. Rushing through those doors with dark circles that craved more sleep but instead, I rush to scamper through the piles of work.

Friday, when everything is finished.

Friday, calls for a celebration.

Or so Louis says in his little plan to convince me to join him and Seth for their celebratory dinner at the new restaurant opened in the city.

When convincing me didn't work, he full on didn't allow me to enter my car unless I had agreed. We compromised on me saying I'll think about it. When I arrived home and checked my phone, Louis was spamming me with messages. He didn't want to stop unless I agreed completely that I'll join him.

My phone is the old one that I kept as a backup. Never thought I'd ever need a backup but thankfully, I didn't need to go out and purchase a new one right away. The battery dies really quickly, it's very slow and glitches sometimes but it's enough. All that's stored are important phone numbers.

If I'm being honest, I haven't replaced my phone properly because it gives me an excuse to not be connected with the outside world.

Anyway, turning my phone on silent didn't help nor did that stop Louis. So- due to popular demand from him and Seth- I agreed.

Here I am, standing in front of the mirror that stretches across the entire wall near the door of the penthouse. A dress of a beautiful shade of nude hugs my body, complimenting well the shade of red lipstick painted over my lips. Long legs on display, my favourite pair of black high heels on, wrapped around my ankles.

Dainty jewellery around my neck and on my ears, a simple black purse hooked on my shoulder. Straightened hair cascades down my shoulder, my naturally curly hair gone. Overall it changed my entire appearance. I've always wished to have naturally straight hair, they're less of a hassle. I feel beautiful and refreshed.

Remi leaves a message on my phone stating and apologizing that she was working late today. I shared my plans with her and I told her not to worry if I am not home when she is. Locking up the penthouse, I made my way to the Jeep.

Arriving at the restaurant, I parked right beside Louis' car, happy that he was here already so I wouldn't have to wait. My eyes scanned the parking lot, looking for Seth's car but I don't notice it. Then I remembered Louis saying he'll take him there because it was on his way.

I knew this place was legit just by staring at the exterior of it. For some reason, I was slightly nervous to walk in. Staring up at the building, so much that my neck ached, so speechless. It screams a rich royal vibe.

Entering, I'm in awe at how beautiful the interior is, all of the pieces that decorated it was uniquely stunning. The tables, chairs and even the walls all fit well to match.