I tried for you

Tw: f slur, blood, cursing

Finney Blake was new to Denver high school his dad recently lost custody of him and Gwen, so now they are living with their aunt in Denver. Today was the first day of school and they were already on their way there.

G: he finney are you exited for school?
F: not really, to be honest I'm kind of freaking out.
G: don't worry too much about it it will become normal quick enough!
F: yeah I guess your right.

They finally arrive at the school and start to head their separate ways. Finney is waking down the hall when he hears so shouting. He walks towards the noise, fallowing it down another hallway stopping right in-front of the bathroom. Finney realizes what is going on. It's a fight between a kid and some boy with darker skin long straight back hair and a navy bandanna. The boy this a bandanna was hovering over the other boy wailing on his face. The fight eventually came to an end and Finney fallowed the black hairs boy into the bathroom.

F: hey what happened back there?
??: who are you and why are you taking to me?
F: oh! I'm sorry I'm Finney Blake I'm new here. And you looks pretty pissed plus your hands are bleeding. So I thought I should come check on you.
??: well Finney Blake if you must know that kid was making fun of someone for being a "f@g"  and all around being a total asshole.
F: we'll that makes sense I guess. What is your name?
??: Robin Arellano.
F: well Robin it was nice to meet you.

Finney get a first aid kit out of his bag to tend to robins hands. While doing so robins face heats up and turns a little red.

R: I'm not used to people taking care of me haha.
F: yeah? Well I am now so-
R: that's okay!

After Finney finished taking care of robin they both hurried to class.

Time skip to after class

Robin and finney are waking together when robin says he wants finney to meet someone. Robin drags finney across the school to meet this boy. He had long curly blond hair and looked awfully mean, yet seemed very familiar.

R: this is who I wanted you to meet

They mystery boy just looks shocked for a moment befor finally speaking up.

V: Finney Blake, is that you?
F: Vance?!
R: you know each other? ( he looks extremely confused)
V: uh yeah? We went to middle school together before I moved. I kept his little ass from getting beat up.
F: yup and I always carried a first aid kit for him!

The man was to stunned to speak.

Vance, robin and finney began to talk then Vance brought up that finney needed to meet the rest of the group they agreed that at lunch they would introduce him to them.

You will have to wait till next time to see what happens.

Word count: 504

A/N
would you like longer chapters or do you like the short ones?