Chapter 8

🦋18th April 2007🦋

As i start to open my eyes the light pierces them like small daggers. I pull the covers over my head when i realise that the bed smells like mens deodorant. In fact it smells just like Austin. That's when it hits me. I'm in Austin's bed, I try to recall the events of last night but my head is banging. I groan and roll over to wake up Austin to see he isn't there.
"Austin?" I whisper with a slight rasp in my voice. I look around the room and he's nowhere to be seen. I grab my phone and turn it on, the brightness of the screen makes me scramble to turn it down. I look at the time '2:58 pm' I look further down and i read '25 missed calls from Mum'. Oh shit I'm in big trouble here.

I finally give myself the energy to get out of bed. I walk over to Austin's en suite bathroom and see that i look a mess. I cannot go out there looking like this oh my god. I look to see what I'm wearing and i see that i have on an oversized Elvis top. There is no way he's getting this back that's for sure! I rub my eyes and head downstairs.
I get about half way down the stairs and a strong smell of fresh cooking hits my nostrils. And then i see him, topless in grey jogger bottoms and messy hair. He's stood in the kitchen cooking pancakes.

I start walking towards him with my hand on my head and a forced smile.
"Good morning sleepyhead, there is paracetamol on the table if you need some."
"Your a life saver." I reply "Do you remember any of last night?"
"Yeah, i wasn't drunk I had two beers."
"Well was i bad?"
"You were gone India!"
"I really cant remember much. I just remember watching a film and going to bed."

I remembered the whole boner situation but he doesn't even know that I know so Ill keep that to myself.

"Yeah, we watched a horror."
"OH MY GOD YEAH and you SHIT your pants."
"No I didn't, it was just a jumpy film."
"Ok then whatever you say." I roll my eyes and shove the paracetamol down my throat and take a swig of the drink that was on the table. My face scrunches up and my throat burns.
"WHY IS THERE VODKA IN A GLASS, I THOUGHT IT WAS WATER!"
"Oh shit, I forgot about that. Very sorry there."
"Yeah, I just swallowed my tablets with them, so if I die its all your fault." I chuckle and bit my lip.
"Oh no however could I live sith myself?" He says in a monotone voice whilst walking to the kitchen. He fills a glass with water and brings it back to me.
"Thanks." I chug the water to get rid of the taste.
"So what you wanna do today?"
"I dont know? My mum has tried to call me a million times.
"Oh shit, what you gonna do about that?"
"I'll figure something out. Don't you worry about me."
"Well when you go home, I will come with you."
"Thanks." I walk into the lounge and sit on the sofa. I grab a blanket and put it over me. Austin walks in with a plate full of pancakes and places it on the coffee table.
"Those smell amazing, oh my goodness!"
I grab a knife and fork off the table and Austin places a plate down for me and one for him."I should sleep more often if this is what I get in the morning." I chuckle and pour syrup all over my pancake.
"I wouldn't mind that." He smiles at me and combs his fingers through his hair slicking it back.

We spend the whole day together just sitting, watching T.V and messing around. We walk back to Harry's and grab the car and i put my joggers, hoodie and trainers on. I hide my dress in a bag Austin gives me and we pull up outside and i turn to Austin.
"I think its best if I go in alone."
"Are you sure?" He puts his hand on top of mine.
"Yeah, im sure. I'll think of something I'm smart that way."
"Ok but be safe and meet me soon."
I hug Austin tight and open the car door and step out. I walk towards the door my heart racing at a million beats per hour. I open the door and....

PLS VOTE ❤️