020. BAKING CHALLENGE

CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE ![ real life ]❝ i'm never baking with my daughterand her boyfriend again ❞

[ real life ]
❝ i'm never baking with my daughter
and her boyfriend again ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE ![ real life ]❝ i'm never baking with my daughterand her boyfriend again ❞

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ⁱʳˡ!

"mason i swear to god if you don't get that flour out of my face! you need to let me do my intro" rosalie warned backing away from the boy as her family sat at the island, mason comes closer to the girl with a bag of flour in his hand and in the blink of an eye he starts chasing her around the kitchen.

"starting to wish that she didn't forgive him" zamira whispered as rosalie screamed noticing how close mason was getting towards her "well guys! this is the video" cameron smiled towards her daughters's camera as rosalie and mason was seen running in the background.

"rosalie we have to film your video!" zamira yelled.

rosalie didn't give zamira a second look because mason had finally reached her wasting no time in throwing as much flour in her face as possible without dumping the entire bag. rosalie's jaw dropped and everybody apart from herself starts laughing.

"you are so dead!" rosalie said in a serious tone.

masons eyes widen in complete horror but just as he's about to make a run for it, rosalie grabs the bag of flour from his hand and dumps the remains over his head with a smirk. "ROSALIE WE NEEDED THAT!" zamira scolded the girl as their parents laughed. "i am never baking with my daughter and her boyfriend again" cameron laughed at the camera that had recorded everything.

zamira is completely unimpressed as their parents nearly topple over from laughter.

mason just stands there in shock as rosalie looks up at him with a grin when he snaps out of it he begins to shake out as much flour out of his hair as possible before looking down at his girlfriend "i hate you" mason smiled as rosalie rolled her eyes "of course you do love"rosalie smiled before walking to everybody else in the kitchen.

"what are we supposed to do for the video now?" benji asked with a sigh as he looked at the flour covered floor with hidden amusement, the family and mason were supposed to do a baking challenge as a way for the family to get to know mason better.

"i feel like an angry mother right now i am so disappointed in you guys" zamira mumbled with a slight smile evident on her face "that was so funny" cameron laughed stepping forward to rub some of the flour off of her daughters face as mason joined the group.

"me and rosalie can run to target to get more flour if you'd like?" mason suggested "no it's okay sweetie we have spare flour" cameron smiled at how polite the young boy was. "this is so dumb, i hate you" rosalie groaned as her and mason began to sweep up the mess they made. "you dumped the flour on me!" mason argued.

"yeah, you threw half the bag on me first masey" rosalie pointed out "guys, let's just start the video" benji walked into the room as the two teens stood up "start? no that fight is in there if it's the last thing i do" rosalie pointed to her step dad as mason came up and stood behind her resting his elbows on her shoulders and began scrolling through his phone and quickly taking a photo.

"okay well we're recording" zamira informed "alright! we've got the teams and the flour" zamira told the camera "since there's five of us there's going to be one team of three and then one team of two-".

"THAT'S NOT FAIR!" rosalie complained "me and rosalie will be on one team and then mum and dad are with mason" zamira explained as rosalie smirked knowing she had the advantage with her sister on her team. "such an easy win honestly" mason scoffed "i swear you nearly burnt your house down making noodles?" rosalie turned around to face him with a glare.

it had been about ten minutes since the team had started and mason had already moved away from his group and was now leaning his head on rosalie's shoulder.

"MASON I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T GET OFF MY SHOULDER AND STOP CHEATING! GO BACK TO MY MUM AND DAD!" rosalie complained loudly as cameron and benji let out a laugh. zamira laughed at how competitive her sister was getting as she dumped another cup of flour into the bowl as rosalie aggressively mixed it together.

mason retreats to rosalie's parents and crosses his arm "I WASN'T EVEN COPYING YOU I HAVE YOUR MUM AND DAD ON MY TEAM IT'S AN EASY WIN!" mason shouted from the other side of the room.

twenty minutes passed into the challenge and rosalie beamed as she dropped the cookie mix onto the baking sheet "not gonna lie rosie.. our batter looks good" zamira admitted "it taste good too" rosalie grinned placing the pan into the oven and set a timer and sat on top of the island.

rosalie's team ends up winning the competition resulting in rosalie and zamira screaming loudly rubbing it in the other teams face as mason watched in amusement. cameron decided it would be best for mason to stay the night as it was getting late and obviously the boy didn't complain he loved spending time with his girlfriend's family.