033. NOSTALGIA

CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR ![ youtube / real life ]❝ i got tacos- they're fish! ❞

[ youtube / real life ]
❝ i got tacos- they're fish! ❞

CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR ![ youtube / real life ]❝ i got tacos- they're fish! ❞

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ⁱʳˡ !

* INTRO PLAYS AS PINK AND WHITE BY FRANK OCEAN *

the camera started playing to reveal rosalie sat on a chair looking at the sunset in front of her while reading stephen king's book called 'dr sleep'.

"this is the craziest book i've ever read in my entire life" rosalie said before the camera cut to her and her mum drinking something "we ordered ourselves this drink that they gave me when i last came here it has like mango and tahin and tequila" rosalie explained before taking another sip out of her drink.

"it's good" cameron nodded.

"and before any of you come for me, my mum let me have it so don't even bother because i am not in the best of moods to deal with petty ass comments.. i haven't even introduced this video, i'm in mexico, in puerto vallarta and it's beautiful but it's also my hometown!" rosalie grinned.

the camera cut to rosalie showing off a plate of tacos "i got tacos!they're fish" she said happily before a montage played of her eating with her family.

"it's so fucking hot i'm melting" zamira mumbled wrapping an arm around rosalie's arm as they sat in the pool "i'm so happy we moved back here, it's so breathtaking and everybody is so sweet here" rosalie smiled as zamira turned to her with a grin "mermaids?" she questioned diving into the water as rosalie joined in.

the camera changed to rosalie sat down in her new room.

"i just wanted to sit down and talk to you guys for a minute because i didn't really talk to the camera in my last video so let's chit chat" she started pausing for a second. "so if you didn't know i moved back to mexico with my family and uh the last time i came here was my uh mexico vlog with mason and our friends and it feels really good to be here but also really weird because everything is reminding me of mine and mason's relationship" rosalie sighed.

"i wanna get better, i don't want to feel sad forever and it's okay to not be okay, it's okay to be sad it really is but you have to not..dwell in the sadness and not get comfortable with it because then it's going to be impossible to get out of it. you can't enjoy being sad chickies.. sorry for getting so sappy with you guys but like i want to get more big on mental health, more now than ever".

"i wanna be a comfort for you guys.. i got some comments last video going 'oh she's glamorizing bipolar disorder and anxiety and depression and she's like making it quirky' and it's like that's not what i'm doing, i just go through a lot of shit and i cope with it with humour because if i don't i will just be crying in every single vlog" the girl explained playing with her nails.

"me and my family have a fun day planned tomorrow and i'm so excited" rosalie beamed.

the camera changed to rosalie and benji led down on a sunbed "i feel like we should give you guys a little back story on why all of my family have butterfly tattoos.. i got these when i turned sixteen and went to florida with my parents..do you wanna tell the story?" rosalie turned to her dad who leaned up in the seat.

"so basically her mum and sister had the butterfly when i first met them and then when i got married to this little one's mum we decided to make it a family thing so when rosalie turned sixteen we allowed her to get it tattooed" benji smiled.

"i really love them, i wanna get a semi colum tattoo next on my wrist because i has such a powerful meaning behind honestly, i just feel so bad when i notice anybody with that tattoo but i also want my mum, dad and sister to draw a heart so i can get that put on me on my collarbone" rosalie explained.

"i think i might end the video here because everything here is reminding me of mason and i don't want you guys to put up with me going on about how i miss him" rosalie laughed screaming when her dad picked her up and chucked her in the pool as the camera caught everything on camera.

* PINK AND WHITE BY FRANK OCEAN PLAYS *