024. STUDIO

CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE ![ real life ]❝ that was fucking sick rosalie ! ❞

[ real life ]
❝ that was fucking sick rosalie ! ❞

CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE ![ real life ]❝ that was fucking sick rosalie ! ❞

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵 ⋅

ⁱʳˡ!

rosalie took a deep sigh as she stepped out of her room adjusting her top before making her way downstairs "mum! i'm going to the studio with nessa and jaden to record my new song don't worry about staying up waiting i'm staying with them for the night!" rosalie called out to her mum before walking into the living room as her mother nodded.

"alright honey, good luck" cameron smiled as her daughter turned on her heels and walked out of the house.

rosalie walked slowly through the town just as paparazzi began to approach her "hey just back up a bit please" rosalie mumbled "oh my bad" fletcher replied "so we heard you're releasing new music soon?" they questioned taking pictures of the girl "uh yeah, i'm on my way to the studio right now" rosalie smiled pulling out her phone.

"how are you and mason doing?" they questioned as rosalie began to take pictures with fans "me and mason are doing really well actually, our families are meeting each other next week and i'm so excited" rosalie replied before walking off again as they followed behind her.

"is mason going to be in one of your videos soon?".

"no. i think it's really important that fans realise we have separate careers and to see us separately you know like even though we're dating like we both have like our own careers going on for us so that's really it" rosalie beamed.

"when do you plan on releasing your music?" fletcher questioned as rosalie let out a sigh "pretty soon hopefully, i just need to finish a few things off".

"looking forward to that" fletcher smiled recording rosalie walk into the studio and slamming the door behind her with a sigh. "please pick me up next time ness" rosalie opened the studio door to reveal nessa and jaden sat on a coach together.

"why, what happened? are you okay?" nessa questioned shooting up from her seat to analyse the short blonde girl "just paparazzi questioning me about stupid things" rosalie smiled sitting on the floor.

rosalie and nessa watched as jaden began to record his verse pausing when nessa went live on instagram.

"rose, your boyfriends on" nessa teased as rosalie shoved her face in the camera "HI MASEY" rosalie grinned watching as nessa requested him to join "hi my love" mason smiled noticing the headphones around her neck "you guys in the studio?" he questioned "yeah, i'll call you later i need to record my verse" rosalie smiled before heading out of the camera's frame.

"my scars think they own me" the blonde girl slowly sung into the microphone glancing up to see nessa and jaden taking pictures of her "i've been feeling real lonely" rosalie sang with a smile "i think i must realize the problem, i don't know how i can solve 'em" she began tapping her foot to the beat playing throughout her headphones as jaden walked back into the booth with her.

"it's up and down and then i turn around because my life's a mess and i need to rest...so don't let me go i've been holding on. sometimes it's hard for me to tell you everything" rosalie turned to jaden with a nod.

"this time i'll be okay, this time you won't know me" rosalie tapped her foot to the beat.

"i'm gon' rise up and i'll be the best" jaden joined in on the verse "this time i'll be okay, this time you won't know me" rosalie felt a tear fall down her cheek as she wiped it "and i'm gon' rise up and i'll be the best" jaden sang his final verse "this time i'll be okay, this time you won't know meee" rosalie sang the last part of the song and took her headphones off turning to jaden with a huge grin "that was fucking sick rosalie!" jaden high-fived the girl as nessa ran in and hugged the girl tightly.

"i'm so proud of you rose! that song is beautiful everybody is going to fucking love it" the older girl cooed "thank you ness! it means so much coming from you, you're my biggest inspiration i wouldn't have been able to do any of this without you" rosalie smiled.

"dinner?" jaden questioned collecting their things "yeah sure" nessa agreed wrapping an arm around rosalie's shoulder walking out noticing paparazzi "how was your studio session?" they questioned recording the three of them walking to the car. "was fun until we walked out to be recorded" jaden replied closing the car doors on them.