Chapter One

Arctic Monkeys as loud as they could be with the crowd cheering them on screaming every lyric to the song "R U Mine." Top hit on the charts if you ask me. I was to rows away from the front row , girls screaming , reaching their hands to the stage ,people passing out on the floor it was sick. The band played only five songs for the gig , guys were pissed they paid over $100 dollars for only five songs in person, me on the other hand I didn't care because getting to see Arctic Monkeys was a fanasty come true. Every We Heart It picture there was it was saved to my phone and I had every album, EP, singles and records they had. Me ,sitting on the floor looking up onto the stage in my blue jeaned pants , plain white tee and black Adidas Superstar shoes ,which were my favorite shoes just thinking about what these guys feel like being up on stage for probably about 2-3 hours singing but I figured that's just what they do. After the band came off set the stage ,the stage was free ,teens were getting picked up by parents and passed out in the unisex bathrooms ,phones crossed the floors ,clothes covered the black and white mosaic tile floor. Running up onto the stage everyone looked in shock as if the were confused on what I was doing so they all stopped and starred up at the stage , I spoke and whispered my name into the mic "I'm Matthew that's name." the speakers echoed back. Others stopped walking out of the door and watched me from the surface of the bar. "I'm going to sing a little verse from an am Arctic Monkeys song "Why'd you only call me when you're high." i said a little louder into the microphone in front of me. Started of the song a little slow like it was in my own style then I speeding up , in the middle up me singing people started entering the building clapping and cheering again! They ran and ran to the dance floor watching me sing the song as I started to sweat but then a girl I spotted out into the crowd.