Chapter Two

That girl that I spotted right then and there , her look was so sufficient for me to know that she was like no other girl. She had long ,flowing brownish dark hair like she had almost dyed it because it was so perfect. Her skin was the most natural glowing light , she was so beautiful but I couldn't just take my days away by just staring at so after I walked down the stairs from the stage exit , she was right in the middle of the crowd. As I walked up to her it looked as if she were to be saying something , coming closer she was saying "I like your little performance cover you did it seemed very dark." Responding back as soon as I heard her I said "thanks although dark wasn't really my idea." She asked what was the idea I was going for up there on the stage and she was explaining to me her favorite bands ,hobbies,clothes and of course it was perfect. Stopping in amazement she was walking away out of the bar then I noticed I wasn't able to get her number or catch her name by any means. Coming out of the bar , walking home to watch the marathon my family watches every month of May , The Addams Family it is like I've learned every word from word on that show. Nothing else is really on my mind anymore other than the mysterious girl I had met at the bar , I was just wondering were could she be at the hour as I was walking down to public park after a full marathon it was like 3:30am. Green bushes , low cut grass covering the ground , large fields of lost teens just walking and sleeping with dogs barking, neighbors yelling and gates opening the place we call the park. She was standing there... couldn't believe my eyes she was sitting there on a black -painted bench just talking..... talking to someone who had I guess been her friends as it seemed. Walking over to the bench ,it was as if I couldn't move at the paste I was going anymore. It was like as if somebody was grabbing my arm with all their force,turning around I see a blonde haired girl telling me to help her and that someone was in trouble.Although I was really interested in going over to the bench where the girl was , I decided to follow the blonde haired girl to where she was taking me.
{Srry really haven't been able to update this book ,I've been caught up reading other fanfictions and I've had several test and projects at school the next chapters of this book will kinda be long since the first two were short}. When the girl took me to where she wanted me to follow her to there was a woman , she was bleeding I couldn't recognize who she was because of the blood covering her face after seeing the face of who the woman was I ran, ran in shame going home. Everyone looked over at me wondering where I was going ,even the girl I met the night at the bar had a certain curious look on her face. Sitting in the dark room I just starting to think about people and the things I've done previous. I wanted to be a good boy like my mother wanted but it was too late , she had already died trying to save me from bad people. "You could have nothing less to do but to cry and be upset especially if it's all your fault." said the doctor . I cried for three days straight or more couldn't keep track with everything on my mind at that time. "Where could I go now?" I thought that day. I thought I had it all figured out friends,living in big cities, parties ,dancing and losing control but that's not happening soon. I walked several days trynna to find family members but they couldn't put there finger on why I'm such a wreck and why I let my mother down and I had nothing to say , I could only move on. Coming out of my room today starting to look for shelter I spotted a grunge store outside that had just opened up here in this small town . Deciding to go in there were multiple clothing styles I could choose from but the problem was there was no money left for me , so I couldn't buy the clothes. Went into the dressing trying on the clothes and pretending that I didn't want any of the clothes and walked straight out.