Melody (XJ9)

Melody A.K.A. Daughter of Dr. Locus and Brad's girlfriend (My life as a teenage robot)

As the daughter of Dr. Locus, she was shown to become a super power cyborg like Jenny, due to Dr. Locus stealing all the data from Xj9's battle form and gave this to her memory chip on her daughter. Another thing you should know is that she had a crush on Brad who was Xj9's friend. She admired him because of his bravery and wanted to be with her instead of her father. In another episode is where Brad found out she was a robot and that she lied to him about being a normal girl. Melody admitted that she did, but deep down she had true feelings to Brad. Xj9 thought she was a villain due to her relationship of her father, but she wasn't like him. A fight came between them and later she got angry at Jenny for attacking her and shows her true form. But realized that she was scaring Brad and runs away crying. Even though she was not shown to be in the episode, but she may comeback once more to help Jenny, but only to protect Brad.

With all the battle data and weapon designs from Jenny, she too had the powers like her and was able to fight to her with fire to fire. If season 4 came once more, she may see Jenny again and may tried to kill her, but probably make sure she could stay away from Brad after everything that happen. However, if she saw Brad getting in danger and Xj9 not being there, she will risk everything to save him. She will probably get a new form which will be entirely different from Jenny and will prove to be more powerful then her. She may need training or that she was strong enough to survive in her new updated form

Her new ultimate form: Cyber Archangel slayer form

Origin: Melody ran away again after she revealed her monster form, but it wasn't till her father return again and told her that she needed to come back. Melody refused to returns, but was force to come back and her father reprogrammed her to become a fighting robot and placed a virus chip on her neck to make sure she will obey his command. Dr. Locus still wanted revenge on Xj9 and her mom for being defeated for the last time and will settle this revenge score, so she made some new upgrades to Melody and gave her a new form which was ten times stronger then her monster form. She will return again to Jenny's hometown and fight Jenny with no sign of emotions and mercy. Jenny will have no choice but to fight after talking to brad more about Melody. The fight will be difficult as Melody unleash her new form which of course will be her ultimate form. When she is in this form, she has sharper weapons and can fire red energy at Jenny, along with having cyber angel wings for defense and speed in the air. Jenny will be easily defeated and will be finished by Melody, but will hesitated to stop as Brad comes in to save Xj9 and saying that he doesn't want to see her fighting. She gets scared as Dr. Locus tried to control her, but it wasn't working. Xj9 then notices a mind control chip on her and saves Melody which allows her to gain full control. Dr. Locus saw this and tries to run, but only to be both caught by Jenny and Melody. Together they defeated Dr. Locus and he was sent to prison for good. Melody of course was still mad at Jenny, as she came and apologize for her actions and that she went too far. Melody will accept that and agree to be with her friend in due time as the healing process begins. Brad also came and confess that deep down he really cared for Melody and doesn't care if she was a robot. Melody agreed to also become part of Xj9's hero team and will use her new form to fight evil. She will also be dating Brad as they become couples. Her mom of course will fix her robot body and will only be powered by Wakeman's technology instead of her father's. She will train hard and unleash her new form once more.