Sunset Shimmer (MLP/Equestria girl)

Sunset Shimmer A.K.A. Newest member of the MLP team (My little Pony/Equestria girl)

Sunset lived in equestria as a human and was also once Princess Celestia's first apprentice which was way before Twilight took her place. In her old days, she was once a bully to Twilight and to anyone who dares get in her way. She was willing to do anything to become the most powerful and beautiful person in her school, that was until Twilight was prove to be a better person then her. She even tried to threaten Twilight to give her the crown of power which later showed her demon form known as Sunset Satan. However, she was defeated by Twilight and her friend not knowing that the power of friendship was too much to handle. Soon, she change her ways and became friends with Twilight. Another time was when she helped another Twilight sparkle version who lived in a new school during the movie "Friendship games" and of course had a hard time getting along. But at this point, she faced off Twilight who was in her Midnight form and used the power of friendship for her final form. Later, there was a chance that she returned to the pony world to meet Princess Celestia and apologize for her actions and was now a member of the team.

Sunset of course didn't have much history with her friends, since she was a bully in her past days. But when she choose to become a good guy, she learned many things on being friends with Rainbow dash, Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. She was seen in many movies and shorts in the equestria version and never was around in the pony world. She had a lot of things to learn about what are friends for and to help her friends to fight bad people. Her powers that she obtain in the Everfree forest movie was that she can read people's mind with a single touch. Also, since she had the power of friendship, together she was made to be the next powerful member of the MLP team. But later she will probably train more on using her final form since she only used it one time for a super emergency.

Her new ultimate form: Daybreak shimmer form

Origin: If you watch the movie of "Friendship games" then you'll probably know how she got her final form which was base by getting all of the powers from her friends and transforming herself into a half alicorn hybrid form just like Twilight who was still in her midnight form. She too had forms like crystal guardian and friendship powers making herself a superhero leader like Twilight. But despite in her form, she can't release her form more often, but will only need to use it for the right timing. So, she might need more practice and training to master her true final form like Twilight. She might one day go through the same process like Twilight by meeting her dark self known as Sunset Satan and try to comfort her nightmares. It won't be an easy battle between the two and later, she will forgive her nightmare and say that "Your me and I am you" and later bond together to her nightmare form and combine it to her daydream form, mixing both light and darkness together into one. She will have the full control of her final form as Daybreak shimmer, but this time she will get an addition ability of pyrokinesis or fire powers which will make her flames much hotter. Also she can easily upgrade her powers with the combination of light and dark, which will change the flames into the color of blue flames making it extra hot and her hair changing into a bright color of the sun. She's basically a Sun goddess and the cost of her powers is that she not only has the full control of her full power, but she can use this form anytime she wants making herself a powerful leader like twilight in the team.